Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Would Richard Murray, age 10,000, really risk Charlton not being the beneficiary of a takeover that could see them become a force at this level again in favour of owners who potentially have even less money they are willing to contribute to the playing side just so he can keep his feet under the table for a few more years? Obviously the answer is yes, but Jesus.
    Why is the answer yes?
    Tbh, it does seem strange that he appears to be so involved in one lot and not the other. Or has he been equally involved with other potential buyers? Genuine question

Maybe it's just that he's now known he Aussies so long, they're all family friends
    And who got them into the Directors' box at Wembley?
  • Anyone got any idea when were likely to get any feedback from the meeting tonite?, 
  • Chizz said:
    Oh come on mate.
    What facts are you using to make your conclusion?  If there's stuff you know that others don't, it would be a great time to share them.  And if you have a different interpretation on the facts that are known openly, it would also be interesting to see what that is.  
    I base it on the premise not fact that they are constantly looking for backers and the premise not fact that they have been lodging papers with the FA or FL or anyone for the last 18 months...

I do not look for facts on this thread.  I know the only fact before hand...  that we would like to see the back of RD.

You keep looking for facts mate.
    I don't mind going on record again.
    There are no "Aussies" taking over CAFC.
    This is just a device used by RD to keep the tennis balls off the pitch.
    Look, don't be a Drongo mate, it Devo happened or else, our mate Jimmy must have some kangaroos loose in the top paddock.
    How they getting on handing that bit of paper into the EFL office ?
    That was all they had to do to complete the takeover................In Feb 2019
    It must be coming by carrier pigeon from Alice Springs.
    Was it?
  • Mal said:
    Anyone got any idea when were likely to get any feedback from the meeting tonite?, 
    If Henry is there then about 9 minutes, if he’s not then September (full minutes in November)
    Not there
  • Mal said:
    Anyone got any idea when were likely to get any feedback from the meeting tonite?, 
    If Henry is there then about 9 minutes, if he’s not then September (full minutes in November)
    Were the East Kent mob there then?
  • Would Richard Murray, age 10,000, really risk Charlton not being the beneficiary of a takeover that could see them become a force at this level again in favour of owners who potentially have even less money they are willing to contribute to the playing side just so he can keep his feet under the table for a few more years? Obviously the answer is yes, but Jesus.
    Yes, with bells on. The most important thing for Richard Murray is Richard Murray.
    But that’s simply not true, I’ve heard he is very very fond of biscotti cheesecake(Waitrose)
  • Sponsored links:

• .... or is the portuguese man of war?
  • I know there's a seal sanctuary in Cornwall, been there
  • edited June 2019
    1809, Dartmoor Prison opens, to hold French prisoners of war.
    Arthur Wellesley becomes Viscount Wellington after defeating the French Army at Talavera, just outside of Madrid
  • I bream of the day the sale is over along with the fish puns
  • Any new owner needs to ditch Richard Murray. 
  • I bream of the day the sale is over along with the fish puns
    Sprat'll be the day
  • Scoham said:
    The takeover will go through once the Aussies can unlock the money

Ghost drop
  • Sponsored links:

• As we wait with baited breath from the Fins Forum....
  • I like fishing, I'm going to go play some Bob Marlin while waiting.
  • 91% of nearly 300 votes wouldn't want Richard Murray involved if/when the takeover happens
  • Any new owner needs to ditch Richard Murray. 
    He certainly needs knocking off his perch. Murray (river cod) is the sole director who has regular contact with Belgium, eel act koi while carping on about Roland, who needs to give us a ray of hope that the takeover is near. It's all cobblers, codswallop, bull (shark). Someone needs to get goby with him.  I'm sure he is looking for an angel. 
  • razil said:
    Brief statement coming tonight hopefully
    Is it “it’s happening”
  • Thommo said:
    I know there's a seal sanctuary in Cornwall, been there
    It’s all Gweek to me? 
    Very good Thommo,you know your Cornish seal sanctuaries 🤔
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!