Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• So I have a fairly quiet week at work, currently after one big project and before the start of the next one. Was really hoping there would be some news now so that I could sit and read Cl at my leisure. Come on. Don't let me down.

Right. In a meeting until 3. There best be something announced when I'm out....
    Well that didn't fecking work.
  • So I have a fairly quiet week at work, currently after one big project and before the start of the next one. Was really hoping there would be some news now so that I could sit and read Cl at my leisure. Come on. Don't let me down.

Right. In a meeting until 3. There best be something announced when I'm out....
    Well that didn't fecking work.
    You're early. You jinxed it.
  • They've been up for sale for 3/4 years
  • So they could be in League One next season with £35m of 'parachute payments'?
  • Addickted said:

So they could be in League One next season with £35m of 'parachute payments'?

I believe so.
    Next season could be much harder in league one than this season.
    Hopefully it won't effect us
  • Addickted said:

So they could be in League One next season with £35m of 'parachute payments'?

I believe so.
    Next season could be much harder in league one than this season.
    Hopefully it won't effect us
    Can't see us getting relegated now.
    You never know mate
  • They’re trying to attract our buyers
  • Sponsored links:

• Sounds good until you find out they have enormous wage bill/overheads.. just guessing here
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

that will help infoe

People shooting the messenger is even more boring than waiting for the messenger.

Take a couple of hours off charlton life and enjoy your life.

That's rich coming from u - I provide facts on here and u instantly dismiss coz there not the same as those you believe - stop sniping is something you could take on board - I can confirm that when airman said it was a done deal a few weeks ago, it wasn't but I guess we can all work that out - once again, that does not mean I'm calling him out, just that he and his source are wrong
    Do you have a source, or is it just something you've 'worked out', as a matter of interest?

I suspect that we (and I'm including you) don't know that it's not a done deal, defining 'done deal' as an agreement rather than a resolution of the deal.

It could be a 'done deal' but there are legal formalities to go through.

It might have been a 'done deal' but other potential bidders have re-entered the fray, causing Roly to backpedal on the 'done deal'.

It might have been a 'done deal' but Roly changed his mind.

It could be any of a number of other possible post 'done deal' scenarios.

The other possibility is that AB has been let down by two separate sources.

I'm quite enjoying the ride either way.
    there is more than one consortium still under consideration so not sure how it could be a done deal, whatever twist is put on that term - neither of these r red bull or red henrys lot - this is fact, from one of my sources although the info is a few days old now
    I’m not sure Redhenry has ever said who “his lot” were so how can you be sure it’s not ?

Exactly what I thought but then he's on a wind up isn't he
    So why does flying wiki think they are Saudi then? Weren't they being likened to Man City's owners a few weeks back?? No wind up here, never has been
    You’re lying. Due diligence hasn’t happened yet (I’m rarely wrong).
    but does your source lie?
    Seems that airmans does but anyway don't want to get in a disagreement with u - seems like your stabilising
  • still think its a few weeks away...........saw a programme about Julius Caesar the other night & the Ides of March was mentioned a few times (15th for the uninitiated)

That is about as tenuous as any other ITK poster has given.
  • Julius Caesar new owner rumour confirmed.
  • Tonight’s games not going well for us.
  • Solidgone said:

Julius Caesar new owner rumour confirmed.

Et tu, Rolande
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

that will help infoe

People shooting the messenger is even more boring than waiting for the messenger.

Take a couple of hours off charlton life and enjoy your life.

That's rich coming from u - I provide facts on here and u instantly dismiss coz there not the same as those you believe - stop sniping is something you could take on board - I can confirm that when airman said it was a done deal a few weeks ago, it wasn't but I guess we can all work that out - once again, that does not mean I'm calling him out, just that he and his source are wrong
    Do you have a source, or is it just something you've 'worked out', as a matter of interest?

I suspect that we (and I'm including you) don't know that it's not a done deal, defining 'done deal' as an agreement rather than a resolution of the deal.

It could be a 'done deal' but there are legal formalities to go through.

It might have been a 'done deal' but other potential bidders have re-entered the fray, causing Roly to backpedal on the 'done deal'.

It might have been a 'done deal' but Roly changed his mind.

It could be any of a number of other possible post 'done deal' scenarios.

The other possibility is that AB has been let down by two separate sources.

I'm quite enjoying the ride either way.
    there is more than one consortium still under consideration so not sure how it could be a done deal, whatever twist is put on that term - neither of these r red bull or red henrys lot - this is fact, from one of my sources although the info is a few days old now
    I’m not sure Redhenry has ever said who “his lot” were so how can you be sure it’s not ?

Exactly what I thought but then he's on a wind up isn't he
    So why does flying wiki think they are Saudi then? Weren't they being likened to Man City's owners a few weeks back?? No wind up here, never has been
    You’re lying. Due diligence hasn’t happened yet (I’m rarely wrong).
    but does your source lie?
    Seems that airmans does but anyway don't want to get in a disagreement with u - seems like your stabilising
    I've said it before and I'll probably say it again. Go eat a shit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ready. Steady......... GO!
  • Solidgone said:

• Beardface said:

Solidgone said:

I like the quotes from the old classics like “Alas dear Caesar, lend me your ears”
  • So are we back on full alert again ? We’ve only just stood down.
  • Now let it work. Mischief, thou art afoot, Take thou what course thou wilt.
  • edited February 2018
  • edited February 2018
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!