Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• 3blokes said:

My wife just asked me what I was doing and I said I was looking at the Takeover Thread AGAIN, and I muttered “ It’s now 485 pages long, we’ve created a MONSTER.”
    And she looked over my shoulder at my phone, and said “ No, I think that’s Kerry Katona, isn’t it?”

And her point was?
  • Rudders22 said:

I am only 4ft 11 so I would only come up to her......

Have you met Elfsborg?
  • edited February 2018
    [Edit: Sorry, old news. Debts needing paying off, so not really 'free'.]
    So now Sunderland are available for free. Perfect timing.

Location might be in our favour here.
  • Essex_Al said:

Rudders22 said:

Have you met Elfsborg?
    He is not my type..... prob seen him in person before at Bromley Addicts. Read about the KR and him moment. I couldn't as I had a team do which I organised...
  • cafcwill said:

Did we find out who bought all the scarves?

I think they were a drunken @BDL ebay purchase.
    Think he has flogged them down the market and drank all the profits....
  • edited February 2018
    Their debts are over £100M and they are losing £25M per year and heading for League One. He won't get an offer until he eats half the debt. Also has players on PL contracts killing their wage bill. I think they are in administration within 36 months.
  • edited February 2018
    I'm glad that the only drug I have dabbled in is of the fizzy stuff.

• edited February 2018
    So is the worst scenario one where the bidder(s) pull out (and they could as contracts clearly haven't been signed), leaving RD a reluctant owner, with the club losing him money hand over fist?

What would he do under those circumstances?

I expect he'd finance the operation by selling two or three of our best players in the summer, leaving Robinson and Gallen to pick up the odd loan maybe. I'm quite sure he hasn't the desire or stomach for financing a bid for promotion.

Let's hope he takes the sensible option and accepts a lower up front price, with add-ons.
  • Did someone mention Kerry Katona?

Looked at this a few times now and hand on heart can honestly say i would. Done much,much worse which im not proud of.
    X-Hamster would rid you of these dreadful thoughts.
  • Sponsored links:

• For fucks sake

Just sell the club and FUCK OFF

Before we all go. Mad

85% of us were mad before the Belgian came along
  • clb74 said:

For fucks sake

Before we all go. Mad

So mad in fact that you don't wear trousers.
    Only shorts
  • clb74 said:

For fucks sake

Before we all go. Mad

Only shorts
    They are his old school trousers
  • I can now reveal the owners of the scarves. Some entrepreneurs out of South London - Got them cheap from a chap called Tony and they are going to flog'm for a mint down the market.

• Solidgone said:

Who does she play for?

Whoevers paying
  • Prayfor@BDL. Has anyone heard or seen Fave Lockeood since his drunken escape earlier this afternoon? Is he in trouble with the missus for getting drunk??
  • Rudders22 said:

Prayfor@BDL. Has anyone heard or seen Dave Lockeood since his drunken escapade earlier this afternoon? Is he in trouble with the missus for getting drunk??

• Rudders22 said:

Rudders22 said:

Prayfor@BDL. Has anyone heard or seen Dave Lockeood since his drunken escapade earlier this afternoon? Is he in trouble with the missus for getting drunk??

What's happened there is that you've pressed quote when you meant to press edit. I've been there a few times myself.
  • clb74 said:

For fucks sake

Before we all go. Mad

Only shorts
    Just cannot afford anything else(you just don't really understand).
  • Sponsored links:

• Rudders22 said:

Essex_Al said:

Rudders22 said:

Have you met Elfsborg?
    He is not my type..... prob seen him in person before at Bromley Addicts. Read about the KR and him moment. I couldn't as I had a team do which I organised...
    I have not had the misfortune to meet you before as it had been many years since my last meeting before 'that' night.
  • Essex_Al said:

Rudders22 said:

Have you met Elfsborg?
    Still sulking over squirrel face I see.

Have you been to a Wednesday home game recently?
  • Rudders, you're drunk. Go home.
  • seth plum said:

Would planning for the future, at any time in any way shape or form, need a head of finance at the club?
    Nearly the end of February.

CEO could be useful too...
    We haven’t had one of those for over 4 years.
  • clb74 said:

For fucks sake

Before we all go. Mad

Only shorts
    Like.
  • Solidgone said:

Doucher mate...don’t get sucked into this messy void. Your contribution to this circus is equally as valid as others whether it’s total bollocks, near the truth or over the counter honest guv revelations.
    The truth will shine when it happens and then the ITKs or not quite ITKs can have their own thread on “I said this first” “no, I did” “my dad’s bigger than your dad and so is my willie” conversations until the RolandOut aplologises for being a total arsehole or until uddersfield get beaten.
    So until the golden day happens relax and continue to provide your titbits and look forward to the “I told you so” opportunity that may or may not happen.
    Happy dayz are coming, Happy dayz are coming, Happy dayz are coming. :0)

wise words - it is funny though coz my info is bang on
  • Doucher me old mucka just so what i done sit back know your info is bang on and let the madness continue on here ,

We have come full circle

It’s time to just chill

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!