Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• Options

A Cincinnati Bengals game plan -

1st & 10 Predictable run up the middle

2 & 11 Attempt to pass, sack

3 & 17 Dalton scrambles under pressure and throws it away

4 & 17 Punt

Repeat until final whistle and continue with game plan into next game.

In hurry up mode replace 1st down with sack

Tbf you're up against Sacksonville today ;)

Also, what the hell was AJ Green thinking?! Ramsey probably said something that didn't cover himself in glory, but that was well over the top.

And Bortles is starting to look less and less bad. Can only like this!
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

4 & 17 Punt

Also, what the hell was AJ Green thinking?! Ramsey probably said something that didn't cover himself in glory, but that was well over the top.

The trouble is we've played like this every week this offensive line is the worst I've seen in 30 plus years. You just I've yourself no chance. AJ was totally frustrated imho he know how bad we are. Our D is good but they have no chance when only get 3 minutes rest every drive before they are back on the field
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

4 & 17 Punt

The trouble is we've played like this every week this offensive line is the worst I've seen in 30 plus years. You just I've yourself no chance. AJ was totally frustrated imho he know how bad we are. Our D is good but they have no chance when only get 3 minutes rest every drive before they are back on the field
    There's got to be something wrong in the dressing room. Heard several calls for Lewis' head.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

PaddyP17 said:

4 & 17 Punt

There's got to be something wrong in the dressing room. Heard several calls for Lewis' head.
    Something's got to give, but our owner is notoriously loyal. I cant see Lewis's contract being renewed at the end of the year though unless we go 8-0 for the remainder of the season
  • Options
    What a play for KC. 2 seconds on the clock and they get a 60 yarder to Tyreek. Really good designed deep screen.
  • Options
    Embarrassing defence by the Cowboys. First 40 yards of that were given to them for free.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Probably the most exciting play of the day is a failed 2 pt try from Seattle.
  • Options
    Cousins doing his best to ruin my win streak in fantasy and I think he’s succeeded.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good win for the Cowboys in the end.

5-3 record. We're coming for you, Eagles.
  • Options
    Raiders hanging in there by the skin of their teeth!
    Need The Chiefs to slip up!
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Leading matches are currently Packers @ Bears and Cowboys @ Falcons.

The former is 4% ahead of Saints/Bills and the latter is 18% ahead of Rams/Texans.
  • Options
    edited November 2017

The former is 4% ahead of Saints/Bills and the latter is 18% ahead of Rams/Texans.

I went for Saints v Bills and Cowboys v Falcons. The latterer game is a no brainer.
  • Options
    I'll be streaming the Bengals i enjoy swearing at my tv than to do anything else but happy to vote still on the games, just let me know

First come first serve
  • Options
    edited November 2017

I went for Saints v Bills and Cowboys v Falcons. The later game is a no brainer.
    Yeah went for the same options. Think Saints and Bills are more likely to put on a good game compared to Bears and Rodgers-less Packers. But the difference in fanbase size...
  • Options
    Credit to the Packers for that fire drill field goal. So impressive how quickly they can get it off when they need to.
  • Options
    Nevermind not my fantasy comment, big Marshawn saves the day. On another note I think I was a bit too generous in my Packers prediction, predictably awful without Rodgers. Maybe 6-10?
  • Options
    Packers did nothing but throw ineffective screens and dump offs for the first three quarters. It's clear they don't trust Hundley to go deep, or even remotely vertical. They're not going anywhere like that.

Lions are going to need to run the ball better if they're going to do anything in the playoffs. As good as he is, Stafford can't do it all on his own.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'll be streaming the Bengals i enjoy swearing at my tv than to do anything else but happy to vote still on the games, just let me know

First come first serve

Jags please!
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

First come first serve

Jags please!
    Vikings @ Redskins is probably the best early game.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

First come first serve

Jags please!
    I've seen enough of the Jags Paddy!! Will vote now
  • Options
    Reports that the Colts genuinely fear Andrew Luck may never play again.
  • Options
    Funny how it goes that the biggest 'sure thing' in draft history ends up being a bust...
  • Options

Funny how it goes that the biggest 'sure thing' in draft history ends up being a bust...

Terrible O-line. Luck himself isn't a bust. Would've thrived anywhere else.
  • Options

In fairness re the rumour he won't play again, this is what the Reddit NFL moderators have had to say:

"We're allowing this because it's the hot topic and gonna get posted, but this guy is not verified, has no credibility, and to quote /u/simpleton216,

This guy confirmed that Peyton Manning was going to be GM, Grigson wasn't getting fired, TY Hilton would be traded, Saban would be the new HC this year, Gruden would be HC this year, and Manning would buy the team.

So here's the tweet, but give it the due weight it deserves."
  • Options
    edited November 2017

I suppose that might've been the case as he made it through the first 3 years injury-free. So can't say he's injury-prone himself.

Still basically tanking a year for a player that only lasted 3-4 years is a bust.