Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• Jags and Bills struggling to get anything going.
  • edited January 2018
    Bills getting the closest so far. They just got to the Jags 23 yard line and we're five minutes from half time. Jags managed to get to the 35 yard of the Bills earlier but lost yards and had to punt from 38.
  • Idiotic flag by the Jags. Gives Buffalo a real chance for the TD now

Followed by an idiotic flag for the Bills. 10 yard penalty and now they're almost 15 yards out.

Followed by an idiotic flag for the Bills. 10 yard penalty and now they're almost 15 yards out.
    True

It’s the Bills. Better than evens chance they screw it up.
  • What did I miss? I saw them try to make them bite on the 4th then went to get a drink.
  • 3-0 to the Bills with 1:49 left in the first half.
  • edited January 2018
    Both teams QB’s are shocking! The Vikes (and the other playoff sides) would smash them both.
  • This... this is one for the purists, I suppose
  • Sponsored links:

• Tight defensive game so far, at least we got Tony Romo on comms.
  • Fuck it we may as well just play a 100% wildcat game with Fournette in as QB every snap, based on how Bortles is running...
  • Looks like 3-3 at half time.
  • How did that pass to himself Work in terms of fantasy points? Does he get both the pass and receiving touchdown points?
  • MrOneLung said:

How did that pass to himself Work in terms of fantasy points? Does he get both the pass and receiving touchdown points?

For Mariota? He'd have got both passing and receiving points, yeah.
  • Leonard Fournette coming up with the goods when we needed him to - yet again.
  • Not looking good for Tyrod Taylor....
  • Jags D is the best in the NFL. Has been all year.
  • Big call there
  • Sponsored links:

• That’s an absolutely awful call in my opinion, all season long that’s overturned. Doesn’t seem fair to suddenly allow it now.
  • Anyone following New Orleans v Carolina? Looking forward to this one tbh
  • That's more like it. Touchdown Saints!
  • Watching. Lot of man love for Drew Brees. Never any controversy with him, ageless and right on cue able to throw a bomb downfield.
  • The Saints are so quick and fast. They just exude high energy.
  • Decent game that, still confident we can beat them. If the panthers can hold their running game like that so can we. Plus we have Rhodes to lock down Thomas and Smith overtop or coming down on the screens. Lattimore can’t cover Diggs and Thielen too.
  • edited January 2018
    Saturday:
    9:35pm, Falcons @ Eagles NBC (Michaels/Collinsworth)
    1:15am, Titans @ Patriots CBS (Nantz/Romo)

Sunday:
    6:05pm, Jaguars @ Steelers CBS (Eagle/Fouts)
    9:40pm, Saints @ Vikings FOX (Buck/Aikman)
  • FOX and CBS each doing their respective Conference Championship game this year, should be Buck/Aikman and Nantz/Romo for those games.

NBC's turn on the rotation for Super Bowl coverage so we'll get Michaels/Collinsworth for that one.
  • As I got 10 of the 11 play off results correct last year I predict that after defeating the steelers the patriots make it back to back super bowls by defeating the vikings. Vikings to beat the Falcons in their championship game.

Having said all that would not be surprised if the Falcons go all the way.