Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• Eagles Jaguars could be a Superbowl rematch... lol
  • Eagles Jaguars could will be a Superbowl rematch... lol

Fixed it for ya
  • Loving your work @MrOneLung
    Hopefully get those last few teams filled in on the list
  • When are the Raiders moving to Las Vegas?
  • When are the Raiders moving to Las Vegas?

Current plan is 2020 I believe
  • MrOneLung said:

Pats
    Steelers
    Falcons
    Saints

So what you all going for?
    Predicable in AFC and shocks in NFC for me.
  • MrOneLung said:

MrOneLung said:

Pats
    Steelers
    Falcons
    Saints

So what you all going for?
    Predicable in AFC and shocks in NFC for me.
    Pats
    Steelers
    Falcons
    Vikings
  • Falcons
    Pats
    Steelers
    Saints
  • Falcons
    Pats
    Jags
    Saints
  • edited January 2018
    The Vikings have a 7-1 record at home yet you’re all backing the Saints (who they’ve already defeated once this season). Interesting.
  • Sponsored links:

• The Vikings have a 7-1 record at home yet you’re all backing the Saints (who they’ve already defeated once this season). Interesting.

Almost went Vikings but I don't think they can keep up with the Saints.
  • The Vikings have a 7-1 record at home yet you’re all backing the Saints (who they’ve already defeated once this season). Interesting.

Fair enough but let’s hope you’re wrong. Reckon it’s going to be a close game either way.

Fair enough but let’s hope you’re wrong. Reckon it’s going to be a close game either way.
    Interesting game I think as Vikings good against the run and pass catching backs, which forces Brees to throw.
  • edited January 2018

The Vikings have a 7-1 record at home yet you’re all backing the Saints (who they’ve already defeated once this season). Interesting.

Interesting game I think as Vikings good against the run and pass catching backs, which forces Brees to throw.
    And if we’re anyone but Brees I’d be feeling pretty confident. Hoping for a cracking game tomorrow. Really looking forward to it!
  • I was a long time Brett Favre fan and hold a special place of dislike of the Saints given how the NFC Championship went down several years ago. I would love to see the Vikings win today, but the Saints just seem too high energy and fast for them.
  • Falcons
    Patriots
    Steelers
    Vikings

To be fair, the Saints were half the team then compared to what they are now. Expecting a very tight game myself, Saints will shade it IMO.

My picks:

Falcons
    Pats
    Steelers
    Saints
  • edited January 2018

Falcons
    Patriots
    Steelers
    Vikings

I knew I could count on you @cafc_harry
  • Eagles off to a bad start, think they’ll be relying on Ajayi today and that will do him no good.
  • Had Ajayi for first TD at 12/1 and they don't even use him in the red zone. Annoying.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bizarre and sloppy half there. Falcons lead 10-9, they'll get the ball to start the second half.
  • This game is a slog to watch.
  • Games like this are one reason people are turning away from football. Four plays over 20 yards (and not one play over 24) through 3 quarters.
  • Eagles lead 15-10 with 6 minutes left.
  • Only started watching about 30 mins ago, enjoying it, don't mind who wins. Foles has looked good
  • Eagles would be my pic for the Super Bowl if only Wentz didn't get hurt.
  • What a throw and catch by Ryan/Julio on 4th & 6.
  • Looks like Philly have this one. Saying that if we win tomorrow I’m confident we’d whoop this eagles team.
  • Falcons choked.
  • Looks like Philly have this one. Saying that if we win tomorrow I’m confident we’d whoop this eagles team.

Lol I thought being a Charlton fan would teach you better than to expect easy wins.