Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• What a game.
  • philcafc said:

Would love to see the Jags make the Superbowl but can they really go to New England and beat Brady & Co, unfortunately I doubt it.

Especially as you're not allowed to score touchdowns against the Patriots.
  • Great to see a win, but our run defence is a particular concern. I reckon our pass coverage will turn up against Brady - but him and Gronk are on another level, and the Patriots' play design is fantastic. They looked very good yesterday (even if it was just the Titans).
  • Fantastic start by the Vikes! Both teams look really fired up!
  • Not a bad start.
  • Well, that looked easy
  • PaddyP17 said:

Great to see a win, but our run defence is a particular concern. I reckon our pass coverage will turn up against Brady - but him and Gronk are on another level, and the Patriots' play design is fantastic. They looked very good yesterday (even if it was just the Titans).

Jags not great against tight ends this year, mainly because their corners are so good, so teams attack them that way instead.
  • That was a "dive."
  • I hate that call on 3rd.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh dear Saints
  • Holy Sendejo.
  • Great interception by the Vikes. Brees is having a bit of a shocker so far.
  • 1-4 on the road in the playoffs for Brees.
  • Saints just haven't been at the races so far.
  • Loving this!
  • Game over?

Long way to go yet.
  • Game over?

Long way to go yet.
    Now?
  • Terrible luck.
  • Sponsored links:

• This is like watching me play Madden. All going smoothly until I reach the RedZone and then get an interception.
  • Bed time for me. Unfortunately Saints not turned up . Will catch up in the morning.
  • Horse collar to save a pick 6. All of the saints complaints over the refs are now invalid.
  • PaddyP17 said:

Great to see a win, but our run defence is a particular concern. I reckon our pass coverage will turn up against Brady - but him and Gronk are on another level, and the Patriots' play design is fantastic. They looked very good yesterday (even if it was just the Titans).

Jags not great against tight ends this year, mainly because their corners are so good, so teams attack them that way instead.
    I wonder what would happen if Ramsey was assigned to Gronk. He's played safety before - but then that might leave Colvin's work cut out for him, should he slot into corner. Either way I reckon we'll see a fascinating game.
  • edited January 2018
    The Saints havent been shut out in a first half since 2014. 17-0. Vikings deservedly ahead.
  • Still don’t want to call this one over. These games are just too hard to predict, but points on the opening drive this half and think we might just do it.
  • This is like watching me play Madden. All going smoothly until I reach the RedZone and then get an interception.

Try swapping your 1st & 2nd string te's then go 2 te formations and pass to your '2nd' string, you get good mismatches works a treat!
  • Or just have John Ross in your team!!!!
  • If The Saints score a TD after stopping the Vikings on that first drive, I think we will have a whole new ballgame.
  • Still don’t want to call this one over. These games are just too hard to predict, but points on the opening drive this half and think we might just do it.

This is such a Charlton comment. It's like that League One season under Powell where we pissed the entire league and even just before the Carlisle game, people were still scared we'd screw it up!

I think you'll be fine haha