Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SUPPORTER OF THE YEAR RESULT

The presentation to the Supporter of the Year was made before the match yesterday, but as many people will not have been there at the time and it has only received a very small mention on the club website, may I call for a round of applause for the very worthy winner, Olly Lewis. Big brother to the legendary Seb, Olly has clocked up in excess of 800 consecutive Charlton matches home and away stretching back into the last millenium. That is dedication to the cause over and above the call of duty and in my opinion a very worthy winner.

Comments

• Options
    Well done Olly
  • Options
    Good for him.
  • Options
    I cannot understand why I did not win the award.
  • Options

There's always next year.
  • Options
    Well done Olly btw
  • Options

Pitch invading disqualified you
  • Options
    Well done olly a worthy winner
  • Options
    Unfortunately missed this. Really pleased for you Olly - well deserved.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Olly Olly Olly,Oi Oi Oi...!!

I was there & saw it yesterday,but another round of applause wouldn go amiss so "clap clap clap"

Well done sir,Salute you...!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Worthy winner, but one question still remains: Can Olly do the worm?
  • Options
    Me & my other half gave olly a lift home from harbour exchange area in docklands many years ago, recognised him in the pub as Charlton, nice fella
  • Options
    Well done that man
  • Options
    Good bloke, top supporter, massively deserved.
  • Options
    edited May 2017

Disloyally attending Goole AFC games.
  • Options
    Well done Olly. @The31YearMan please look and take note of the 800 consecutive games. This is the sort of benchmark, not your lookwarm weak efforts over 2 years so far
  • Options
    An excellent and safe choice in the current climate. Congratulations sir!
  • Options
    800 consecutive games is a truly Herculean effort.
    Well done sir
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How many has seb done??I was at Donny away a few years ago...tuesday night...and he got a round of applause from the whole ground but can't remember how many he'd reached.
  • Options
    how many is Seb on now
  • Options
    Beat me t

Does this go to a different supporter each year? if not i imagine Seb and Olly are like Messi and Ronaldo, they just rotate the award year after year.

Not necessarily.
    You never know some old Tom Dick or Jean might win it one day: )
    Or fanny!!!
  • Options

Does this go to a different supporter each year? if not i imagine Seb and Olly are like Messi and Ronaldo, they just rotate the award year after year.

Not necessarily.
    You never know some old Tom Dick or Jean might win it one day: )
    With the fact you have been going since 1947, you should get a long service award.
  • Options
    I believe that Ollie has only missed one game in the same period of Seb's run of games.
  • Options
    Well done Ollie.