Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Transfer Rumours (Non-Charlton Related) - Deadline Day from page 22

Comments

• Options
    Chelsea the favourites to sign Mahrez now.
  • Options
    Mahrez much better than Ox.
  • Options
    Burnley have done some decent business but between 5-10 mil for Wells is ridiculous.

Roland must wish we still had Gudmundsson , would sell for upwards of 7-8 million in this market.
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41106045

More than happy for Palace to get this Niasse bloke - sounds average and if Brighton were in for him then it would appear he's a player for the bottom end of the table.

If they fail to sign Sakho then I think we should benefit from an entertaining few months as De Boer tries to get Allardyce's hoofers to play Ajax-style total football.
  • Options
    Alex Song looks set to join Birmingham.

Once again it seems that if 'Arry dont have the brown envelopes he aint gonna do too well
  • Options
    2nd bid for Sanchez, 60 million, still no Sterling as part of the deal though
  • Options
    Manchester City appear to have a made a second bid, in the region of £60m, for Alexis Sanchez.

Arsenal, for god's sake keep him and sign some decent defenders. Gonna be a battle with Everton for 6th place otherwise (it might be anyway).
  • Options
    Arsenal have apparently bid £90m for Thomas Lemar...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Renato Sanchez has signed for Swansea City... Madness
  • Options
    Swansea looking at Nelson Oliveira as well
  • Options
    Oldham Athletic have signed Haiti international Johny Placide. The 29-year-old goalkeeper has agreed a two year contract.
  • Options

Get Bony in as well and they'll be comfortably mid-table. That's one potential relegation contender removed from the equation.

Oh dear Palace. No Sunderlands and Hulls to come to your rescue this season. Very strong division this year, with little room for error.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    MrLargo said:

Get Bony in as well and they'll be comfortably mid-table. That's one potential relegation contender removed from the equation.

Oh dear Palace. No Sunderlands and Hulls to come to your rescue this season. Very strong division this year, with little room for error.
    Dunno... Still need Brighton and Newcastle to get going properly... those two could still easily save the scum

I like really Paul Clement though (thought Derby were mad to sack him) so always hope he does well
  • Options
    We think we are stupid! Sky Sports News reporting Colchester have signed Brandon Comley on loan from Colchester. Ridiculous deal.
  • Options

We think we are stupid! Sky Sports News reporting Colchester have signed Brandon Comley on loan from Colchester. Ridiculous deal.

Who
  • Options
    Brandon Hanlon joins Colchester on loan.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news
  • Options

Who
    He's from QPR, it was a joke as SSN reported they had loaned their own player.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Who
    He's from QPR, it was a joke as SSN reported they had loaned their own player.
    Ah ok that was what confused me
  • Options
    Port Vale have signed 23-year-old centre back Tom Anderson on a season-long loan from Premier League side Burnley. The Vale manager Michael Brown may still further strengthen his squad before tonight’s deadline. Anderson is Brown’s 18th signing of the summer.
    Makes Harry Redknapp look restrained...
  • Options

Swindon have signed Charles-Cook on a permanent deal...

Proper scarf holding photo #properfootball
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Arsenal have offered £92m (€100m) to sign Thomas Lemar from Monaco..

Both Lacazette and Lemar are in the France squad to face the Netherlands tonight, and Arsenal, remember, have made a £92m bid for Lemar. They have got six and a half hours to get the deal done...
  • Options
    Whoever leaves or whoever comes, AFC is still a great club❤️. Unfortunately there's a monkeys tea party going on upstairs

Sounds like Ian Wright feels the same way about the Arsenal board as we do about Douche and KM. I would say I feel sorry for Arsenal, but I don't and a lot of what's happening is of their own making and if they sell Sanchez I would not like to be in Wengers shoes at the next home game.
  • Options

Whoever leaves or whoever comes, AFC is still a great club❤️. Unfortunately there's a monkeys tea party going on upstairs

Sounds like Ian Wright feels the same way about the Arsenal board as we do about Douche and KM. I would say I feel sorry for Arsenal, but I don't and a lot of what's happening is of their own making and if they sell Sanchez I would not like to be in Wengers shoes at the next home game.

It's extraordinary how badly they've managed this transfer window really
  • Options

Leicester want 40 mil from Bournemouth for Demari Grey, on what planet do they think he is worth that? F***ing crazy prices for anyone now.

Arsenal rejected £22million for Chambers and want £28million, prices at the moment are ridiculous! Grey is a good player but again anything over £10million laughable