Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Transfer Rumours (Non-Charlton Related) - Deadline Day from page 22

Comments

• Options
    ross1 said:

Arsenal have offered £92m (€100m) to sign Thomas Lemar from Monaco..

Both Lacazette and Lemar are in the France squad to face the Netherlands tonight, and Arsenal, remember, have made a £92m bid for Lemar. They have got six and a half hours to get the deal done...

If they exchange their GBP at Gatwick they'll get him for £105m. Best get to Thomas Cook for the best GBP to Euro exchange rate
  • Options
    Wilshere to BCFC. What a fall from the top. Shame as he had real potential to be decent.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Both Lacazette and Lemar are in the France squad to face the Netherlands tonight, and Arsenal, remember, have made a £92m bid for Lemar. They have got six and a half hours to get the deal done...

A £92M panic buy!

What the f*** is going on up there?
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    According to talkshite the £92mill bid was accepted but Arsenal have subsequently pulled out. Very odd
  • Options

According to talkshite the £92mill bid was accepted but Arsenal have subsequently pulled out. Very odd

I reckon Arsenal's bid was for show to save face with their fans in the hope it would be rejected and backfired on them.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Wilshere to BCFC. What a fall from the top. Shame as he had real potential to be decent.

Smashing lad, triffic player
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

ross1 said:

If they exchange their GBP at Gatwick they'll get him for £105m. Best get to Thomas Cook for the best GBP to Euro exchange rate
    Arsenal is such a circus at the moment. I can see their rep arriving in Paris to find Riyad Mahrez waiting for his plane to who knows where? and thinks he might be a better deal than Lemar and decides to offer Leicester £60 million and save £32 million into the bargain. As Sky would say Watch this space, who knows what could happen?
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Mbappe just signed for PSG, just a few Euros spent on his window
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow. neymar and mbappe
  • Options
    Surely the best squad in world right now at PSG.
  • Options
    Palace had 26m bid for Sakho accepted
  • Options
    Man City thrown in the towel with Sanchez chase
  • Options

That's a shame, he's quite good.
  • Options
    Oldham sign Haiti international keeper, odds on him having a worldy debut Saturday?
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Surely the best squad in world right now at PSG.

No, just the best young scoring duo. My guess is Bayern, Real Madrid and Barca would mop the floor with them. Right now, ManU as well.
  • Options
    After entering the window as the hottest transfer target in the league, Maddisson just signed a new contact with Peterborough. No bids came close to their asking price. I suspect his reputation as a flopper and guy who spends all his time in from of the mirror exceeded his skill at assists.

It's weird to see how some of the hottest prospects when a window opens don't wind up as such when it closes.
  • Options

After entering the window as the hottest transfer target in the league, Maddisson just signed a new contact with Peterborough. No bids came close to their asking price. I suspect his reputation as a flopper and guy who spends all his time in from of the mirror exceeded his skill at assists.

It's weird to see how some of the hottest prospects when a window opens don't wind up as such when it closes.

Or he played the poker game so well he's got a pay rise and/or contract extension while staying at home.

Or posh wanting more than anyone else?
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I doubt it was his master plan.

He had 1 year left on contract, said he wanted to go to The Championship and I doubt Peterborough could pay what one of those clubs could.

It's possible Peterborough wanted more, but when a player wants to leave and the club blocks it with an unreasonable fee, that rarely makes the player wanna sign a new contract.

It's a weird outcome for the person most coveted when then window opened.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sanchez staying @ Arsenal... Van Dijk now staying @ Southampton... Coutinho no doubt staying @ Liverpool

Good luck to anyone staying up till 11pm in the hope of there being an amazing deal
  • Options

He has got a pay rise playing for a decent League 1 side and could end up getting promoted this season anyway
  • Options

He has got a pay rise playing for a decent League 1 side and could end up getting promoted this season anyway
    Perhaps!
  • Options

Sanchez staying @ Arsenal... Van Dijk now staying @ Southampton... Coutinho no doubt staying @ Liverpool

Good luck to anyone staying up till 11pm in the hope of there being an amazing deal

I think the astronomical money we've seen this year has rather put a dent in sky's twice yearly showcase.
    I think the chances of anyone making a last minute £100M + panic buy are rather unlikely.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

That's a shame, he's quite good.
    I think he's been shit, but maybe for a shitter team he'll be alright. 26m is about 20m too much though.
  • Options
    What a surprise Watford have two signings today both on loan and both from Udinese, their version of StTruiden
  • Options
    If Peterborough carry on like they have started Maddison may well be in the championship next year anyway, and will be worth even more to Peterborough.
  • Options

What a surprise Watford have two signings today both on loan and both from Udinese, their version of StTruiden

No just the 1 from Udinese.
  • Options

No just the 1 from Udinese.
    No it's two signed Wagu at 19.30 and some fella earlier in the day
  • Options
    Alex Cairns Fleetwood goalkeeper to Crystal Palace.