Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Letter from Prince William to Graham Tutt's agent and Charlton Athletic FC too

In 2016 my colleague David Allen, of Allen David International Entertainments, who is Graham Tutt's agent, wrote to Prince William, President of the English FA, on behalf of myself, and other former Charlton Athletic FC players, regarding our FARE network legal case development, that had won support from the acting Sports Minister David Evennett. Prince William's response via Lieutenant Commander James Benbow/Royal Navy is 100% revealing.

The assassination of Jo Cox MP by a neo-Nazi, on the very same day that England played Wales in the European Championships in France, and at the height of the Brexit debate here in the U.K, realised our worst fears, which we had already shared with Prince William.

Today Real Madrid play Juventus in the Champions League Final in Cardiff, and I've contacted Mermaid Quay - Cardiff Bay to see if UEFA's 'House of Diversity' have included any details of my former Charlton Athletic FC team mate Ben Odeje, who was/is England's 1st black footballer at any level?

Comments

• Options
    Might want to hide your full name and address?!
    If not, could you just remind me of your 3 digit number on your bank card
  • Options
    All good intentions I'm sure.........but a game to celebrate us winning the FA Cup !!!! Jeez, Arsenal would be having them every other season.
  • Options
    Is your pals's name David Allen, Allen David, or just plain Rodney?
  • Options
    I still don't get what this fella is on about
  • Options
    Honestly what the feck is that all about I have now read it three times
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2017
    I just don't know

Edit: seriously
  • Options
    rikofold said:

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I know.
  • Options
    Roy said:

In 2016 my colleague David Allen, of Allen David International Entertainments, who is Graham Tutt's agent, wrote to Prince William, President of the English FA, on behalf of myself, and other former Charlton Athletic FC players, regarding our FARE network legal case development, that had won support from the acting Sports Minister David Evennett. Prince William's response via Lieutenant Commander James Benbow/Royal Navy is 0% revealing.

The assassination of Jo Cox MP by a neo-Nazi, on the very same day that England played Wales in the European Championships in France, and at the height of the Brexit debate here in the U.K, realised our worst fears, which we had already shared with Prince William.

Today Real Madrid play Juventus in the Champions League Final in Cardiff, and I've contacted Mermaid Quay - Cardiff Bay to see if UEFA's 'House of Diversity' have included any details of my former Charlton Athletic FC team mate Ben Odeje, who was/is England's 1st black footballer at any level?

I've fixed the post, should clear things up.
  • Options
    I was warned about these drugs, but oh no, I knew best.
  • Options
    Admin, should we merge this with the statins thread?
  • Options
    Thanks for all your humorous comments everybody. Dawn Ruddock has just said this on my facebook page ... This is truly a touching story your life is an inspiration for all. Thank you Mr Odeje for taking the time to visit the 13 Dead And Nothing Said Exhibition at Goldsmiths, University of London---Dawn http://karlohiri.com/three lions.htm Which is why I've done everything in my power to get it included in UEFA's 'House of Diversity' in Cardiff Bay today.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    This guy again... All he posts about is this fella who was the first black English player.
  • Options
    I think you'll find that a developed FOOTBALL AGAINST RACISM IN EUROPE legal case 1971-2017 involving Ben Odeje England's 1st black footballer at any level, Charlton Athletic FC, the Royal Borough of Greenwich, the Sports Minister's Office, and Prince William President of the FA is a quite a bit more than just 'this fella who was the first black English player'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2017
    How's the Graham Tutt takeover going?
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I'm not bothered, I tend to read posts before reading usernames and got onto the third paragraph before I thought "this guy's back!"

Welcome back, friend of Ben "First English black player" Odeje.
  • Options
    Roy said:

I think you'll find that a developed FOOTBALL AGAINST RACISM IN EUROPE legal case 1971-2017 involving Ben Odeje England's 1st black footballer at any level, Charlton Athletic FC, the Royal Borough of Greenwich, the Sports Minister's Office, and Prince William President of the FA is a quite a bit more than just 'this fella who was the first black English player'

But you can't communicate. What you are trying to say may well be very interesting and relevant to Charlton fans if it wasn't gibberish.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

I'm not bothered, I tend to read posts before reading usernames and got onto the third paragraph before I thought "this guy's back!"

Welcome back, friend of Ben "First English black player" Odeje.

Charlton Athletic team mate
  • Options
    Wot ya on abart Woy?
  • Options
    Sorry chaps, if my 'A Deo et Rege', Addey & Stanhope Grammar School education, plus my Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (ICES) 1990, RICS 1984 (resigned1989), Graduate Diploma in Quantity Surveying 1981 education, is all a bit too much for you. Anyway I've done my best to involve you all in the UEFA 'House of Diversity' debate from here to Cardiff. God bless!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Oh do fuck off you twerp!
  • Options

Oh do fuck off you twerp!

Tell that to Ritchie Bowman, and all the ex-players I met at last years re-union.
  • Options
    Oh.....weely Woy.