Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Red Bull

Following UEFAs decision to allow both Leipzig & Salzberg to play in the Champions league, I guess that's the final stumbling block sorted. Our takeover can go ahead!!

Comments

• Apparently they no longer have a controlling stake in Salzburg and only sponsor the club . Probably a fiddle .
  • edited June 2017
    Taxi_Lad said:

Following UEFAs decision to allow both Leipzig & Salzberg to play in the Champions league, I guess that's the final stumbling block sorted. Our takeover can go ahead!!

Finally, Roland will go all out to get us and STTV into the Champion's League now. Cancel the protests.
  • Apparently they no longer have a controlling stake in Salzburg and only sponsor the club . Probably a fiddle .

Agree. Especially as Salzburg is the home of the company.

It's Salzburg's biggest "contribution" to the global economy since Mozartballs...

Agree. Especially as Salzburg is the home of the company.

It's Salzburg's biggest "contribution" to the global economy since Mozartballs...
    I think we can squeeze The Sound of Music in between those two.
  • "Red Bull bought Austria Salzburg in 2005, renaming it, but following a restructuring it no longer has a controlling stake and merely sponsors the club"

So who owns them now then?
  • A guy called Seine Rotstier now owns them
  • I thought it was Ross Oroto?