Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic fixture list 2017/18

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2017
    I know it'll forever be difficult for the Tuesday night games but seriously those having to come to the Valley for weeknight matches...

Tuesday 12th September: Wigan
    Tuesday 21st November: Rochdale
    Tuesday 13th February: Bradford

Least it isnt too bad for us... (Note I have left off the Weekday games that dont kick-off in the evening)

26th September: Walsall
    17th October: Oxford
  • Options
    Meh
  • Options

The one decent away game on Boxing Day :-(

Remember many years ago, going to my sister's in Chelmsford for Boxing day, off to the game at Southend and then back. Think it was the game with all the sendings off.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Rochdale last away game of the season. 5.30 kick off. Overnight in Manchester for that one

Normally lunch time kick off.
  • Options
    Odds that our anniversary game will have a lower attendance then the 1992 game?
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Pompey will fill the JS I imagine, after their wilderness in L2 I imagine their fans are looking forward to that one
  • Options
    Fleetwood is just 3 weeks later than last season, so the weather should be reasonable AND the Blackpool lights will be on!
  • Options

Buzzing for Blackburn (a) 16th Dec & Wigan (a) 30th Dec.

To be fair them sort of ones can be the best away days.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Great game for a CARD protest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seriously thinking of bringing my next trip home forward by a week to take in the Exeter and Plymouth games. My cousin owns a lovely hotel in Torquay.
  • Options
    went up to blackburn couple of years back remember it being really bad floods and everyone thought we were mad for going turned into a blinding away day.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Having studied the fixture list in detail I can't see us losing a game.

Some said the same last season with Bury away first game. Then along came Roger.
  • Options

Redrobo said:

Having studied the fixture list in detail I can't see us losing a game.

Some said the same last season with Bury away first game. Then along came Roger.
    Ha, that was me.
  • Options
    Pompey away the day after my honeymoon! I've already has clearance for a lads weekend down there
  • Options
    Pompey away in St Georges weekend is the standout for me.

Gutted I'm at Ascot the day of Plymouth.

Fleetwood falls weekend before I do Lithuania away with England - grrrr.

Pompey the only interesting home fixture.

Rochdale away could have potential if there is something on it.
  • Options
    First time ever I wasn't aware of fixtures being released. Thanks Roland.
  • Options
    In Cornwall for Plymouth away - I'd never get there otherwise. Just got to clear it with the rest of the family....
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Exeter in the cup on the Tuesday, Plymouth on the Saturday.

Handy if anyone is on holiday in Devon that week

I'm gutted. I come back from Devon on Sat 5th. seriously thinking about staying for another week - Golfie jnr will be pleased if we do - his brother & sister may have to suffer a few hours of football boredom but they will be getting another week away.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The one decent away game on Boxing Day :-(

Remember many years ago, going to my sister's in Chelmsford for Boxing day, off to the game at Southend and then back. Think it was the game with all the sendings off.
    and missed penalties.......
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    plymouth should be a good turn out reasonably easy to get to, and a good allocation at least 1300.

anyone been before? the trains back are 5.54pm or 7.18pm.

how long do you need to allow to get back to the station
  • Options
    B&B's booked for Plymouth & Blackpool away.
  • Options

plymouth should be a good turn out reasonably easy to get to, and a good allocation at least 1300.

anyone been before? the trains back are 5.54pm or 7.18pm.

how long do you need to allow to get back to the station

Station is a mile and half from the ground. 20 minute walk.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Rochdale last away game of the season. 5.30 kick off. Overnight in Manchester for that one

Bank Holiday weekend, Whole weekend in Manchester?
  • Options

CAFCTrev said:

Pompey will fill the JS I imagine, after their wilderness in L2 I imagine their fans are looking forward to that one
    I saw them at Barnet last season and they sold out the whole away end plus a section along the side. I'm sure they'll fill the JS.
  • Options

Buzzing for Blackburn (a) 16th Dec & Wigan (a) 30th Dec.

To be fair them sort of ones can be the best away days.
    Apart from operation Ewood.
    What a let down that day was.
  • Options
    FA Cup Dates 6th January Oldham (H) (3rd Round)
    27th January Blackpool (A) (4th Round)
    17th February MKD (A) (5th Round)
  • Options
    Plymouth at home.
    At last, a relatively local game for me.

Cue all the piss taking I'm going to get down here, when Argyle beat us.