Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic fixture list 2017/18

124»

Comments

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

Plymouth at home.
    At last, a relatively local game for me.

Cue all the piss taking I'm going to get down here, when Argyle beat us.

Ha, move to north devon, it's mostly Liverpool and man utd. Only get sympathy.

With Exeter and Plymouth to start the season off, I am in danger of being interested in football again.

Despite attending argyle matches a number of times, I still haven't found an obvious boozer. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Odds that our anniversary game will have a lower attendance then the 1992 game?

Nope, 3k from the South Coast.
  • Options
    Well chuffed with Plymouth away as that is the day I am heading down there for a week at the in laws so, great planning by the EFL
  • Options

CAFCTrev said:

Odds that our anniversary game will have a lower attendance then the 1992 game?

Nope, 3k from the South Coast.
    Youre assuming 4K in the Charlton ends!
  • Options
    I wonder if the club actually made a request for December for the Pompey game at home?
    My understanding is that clubs can make noises.
  • Options
    cafckev said:

Well chuffed with Plymouth away as that is the day I am heading down there for a week at the in laws so, great planning by the EFL

You won't be saying that at 17.00!
  • Options

cafckev said:

No kev won't he'll be back indoors with the in laws
  • Options
    clb74 said:

cafckev said:

No kev won't he'll be back indoors with the in laws
    Oh yeah, I forgot the downside

• Options
    edited June 2017
    DA9 said:

I wonder if the club actually made a request for December for the Pompey game at home?
    My understanding is that clubs can make noises.

Well I bet my bottom dollar they did to get Blackpool at home for Dec 23rd
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

FA Cup Dates 6th January Oldham (H) (3rd Round)
    27th January Blackpool (A) (4th Round)
    17th February MKD (A) (5th Round)

No need to post anything past the 2nd round..........unless Oldham, Blackpool or MKD fans are reading this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dansk_Red said:

FA Cup Dates 6th January Oldham (H) (3rd Round)
    27th January Blackpool (A) (4th Round)
    17th February MKD (A) (5th Round)

Cheers, is there any chance that the published league fixtures will be moved to accommodate progression in the Chaka Khan Cup? Thinking of doing the double home games in Sep.
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6rn6Di5btw&feature=youtu.be

Confirms my earlier post, whether or not we requested Pompey, or the EFL did that off their own back is still a question, amazing coincidence if not.
  • Options
    http://www.teamtalk.com/news/new-boro-boss-monk-consigns-downing-to-scrap-heap

Would be nice if we could make a signing like this just to attract more players.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Would be nice if we could make a signing like this just to attract more players.

At the risk of a massive whoooosh! at my expense. Why the hell would Downing come and play for us in the 3rd Division?
  • Options
    dizzee said:

would be then we would have to spend which roland is allergic to
  • Options

Just a reminder to those wanting to book tickets...

The following fixtures will fall on the International Weekend, at the moment it looks like only Josh Magennis and Ezri Konsa (potential) will be missing so games wont be called off yet only three players need to be absent for this to happen...

1st September: Malta v England | 2nd September: Oldham v Charlton
    7th October: Charlton v Peterborough | 8th October: Lithuania v England

In addition the UEFA World Cup Play-Offs will occure on 9th - 11th and 12th - 14th November... England will probably qualify automatically for the World Cup but there will no doubt be Friendlies booked so the additional game could get re-arranged.

11th November: Shrewsbury v Charlton

Further to my post above... SKY could have done it because of potential International reason yet our game with Oldham as mentioned will not be televised, the League One games chosen for the first International Break are:

2nd September: Bradford City v Bristol Rovers (12:30pm)
    3rd September: Blackburn Rovers v Fleetwood Town (12:15pm)
    3rd September: Portsmouth v Rotherham United (2:30pm)
  • Options
    cafckev said:

gutted ! im moving away from devon afer 15 years down there.. only had exeter for the last few years and that place is fkin depressing as a away fan ! I am now 25 mins away from the stevenage friendly though.. so il be seeing 1 more fixture than I have for the last 5 years