Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    Theo still a cock to the end even with stealing The Usain Bolt celebration
  • Options
    Muggy mike plays for welling apparently. Signed in February.

• Options
    He was only at Welling for a few games, he then signed for Margate.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Theo still a cock to the end even with stealing The Usain Bolt celebration

Nah it's a shame he went, spiced things up I enjoyed his stirring. Instead we're left with pointless Sam.
  • Options
    It's all a bit sickening now
  • Options
    All making their play to win it
  • Options
    Olivia getting with Chris is obviously just her attempt to win.
  • Options
    last night did seem very scripted, Camilla after not even giving johnny a peck for 4 weeks was having jesus up her, so think she was very fake and played the victim.

tyla is a joke, mass hysterics over johnny leaving then straight onto mike.
  • Options
    They probably got offered double bubble to start having sex and stop it being so boring.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What Olivia did was nice and certainly made Chris happy, but cynics will obviously question why now and not at any point over the past couple of weeks? It was only 2-3 days ago she told the villa she wanted to shag Mike and wasn't sure who to couple up with.
  • Options
    7 couples left presume 1 will go each night?

my order would be

7th tyla and mike
    6th olivia and chris
    5th georgia and sam
    4th alex and montana
    3rd cam and jamie
    2nd kem and amber
    1st gabby and marcel
  • Options
    I think Olivia and Chris will go further than that just because of Chris.
  • Options

I think Olivia and Chris will go further than that just because of Chris.

shame though as shes a massive chunt
  • Options

7 couples left presume 1 will go each night?

my order would be

7th tyla and mike
    6th olivia and chris
    5th georgia and sam
    4th alex and montana
    3rd cam and jamie
    2nd kem and amber
    1st gabby and marcel

Doubt it'll be one each night as the final is a week away and you'd think there'll be a minimum of 3 couples (maybe even 4) left for that. I'd expect one couple to go early this week (maybe tomorrow) then it'd be good if they had a double eviction one night.

I can see Cam/Jamie running Gabby/Marcel quite close as the winners.
  • Options
    think one goes tonight, as that's what it said on last nights show. it says rick being dumped so maybe they will make the others pick again.
  • Options
    they'll be at least 3 couples left come the final night
  • Options
    Not sure Georgia and Sam really fancy each other, just a case of what was left.

Think Tyla is only rebounding with Muggy due to her devastation after Jonny went.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

JohnBoyUK said:

There was four in the 2016 final: Cara & Nathan won it, Olivia & Alex came 2nd, Cady & Scott 3rd, Katie & Adam 4th.

There was also four in the 2015 final: Jess & Max won (Max is in the current series of Ex on the Beach!), Jon and Hannah 2nd (she's been in Playboy since), Josh & Lauren 3rd, Luis & Cally 4th.

So I'd expect 4 to be in the final...

FFS, what has happened to me watching sh*t like this? I blame the wife!!!

Did the wife also help you research the top 4 from previous shows?
    Research? I could remember them, well some of them. To be fair, we was talking about it over the weekend and we looked it up to jog our memories.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

JohnBoyUK said:

There was four in the 2016 final: Cara & Nathan won it, Olivia & Alex came 2nd, Cady & Scott 3rd, Katie & Adam 4th.

There was also four in the 2015 final: Jess & Max won (Max is in the current series of Ex on the Beach!), Jon and Hannah 2nd (she's been in Playboy since), Josh & Lauren 3rd, Luis & Cally 4th.

Research? I could remember them, well some of them. To be fair, we was talking about it over the weekend and we looked it up to jog our memories.
    Admit it. You have a water bottle with your name on it in pink writing
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Hmm, upset and defensive.
  • Options

Not guilty.

However, my wife's team decided it would be a good idea that they all got their own matching personalised bottles...

• Options

JohnBoyUK said:

JohnBoyUK said:

my mate does
  • Options
    I don't think Gabby naturally actually likes Marcel that much. He could do better in my opinion.

I think Marcel should be with Camilla.

The fact that she was moaning that no one picked her for a date means she's looking over her shoulder. Its not insecurity, because she knows no one is going to want to unsettle them due to the status of their relationship and that the public would hate the bloke that did that.

Only takes 2 seconds to think about.
  • Options
    Going to be a few feathers ruffled tonight as they get to hear some of the publics tweets about them. Good luck Olivia!!
  • Options
    saw a snippet think it could cause a few rows especially when bitching about the others.
  • Options
    Well that'll cause a few dramas that game eh!
  • Options
    Olivia got absolutely slaughtered in that tweet game