Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    She's the worst human I've ever seen on TV
  • Options
    Cos she's a wrongun
  • Options
    Very funny how Olivia came out of that, very selective by the producers there to cause the most friction
  • Options
    I literally cannot understand what Chris has done wrong , and still 5 or 6 of them are slagging him off. Weird.
  • Options
    Hahaha he's dealt with that perfectly
  • Options
    The lie detector tomorrow night
  • Options
    Olivia makes me want to throw things at the tv.
  • Options

Very funny how Olivia came out of that, very selective by the producers there to cause the most friction

Was thinking that, they really do go in on her, although she brings it all on herself. Producers could've shown plenty of 'mean' tweets about Amber or Tyla etc but they stitched Olivia up.

I'm actually struggling to remember an episode in the last couple of weeks where Olivia hasn't thrown her toys out of the pram or been rude to someone. Imagine her reaction if she'd heard Chris saying he wanted to shag (for example) Tyla, she'd have gone mental, yet she tells Chris to stop overreacting.

Great at the end with Mike having a word with Chris about her, can't quite decide if he did it just to get back at olivia or if he was actually being genuine towards Chris.
  • Options
    It felt very genuine.
  • Options
    Oliva is just a mess, horrible person. Thats the summary of that episode, not alot more to say.

Want Amber and Kem to win, feel she has become more likeable and they do suit each other now they aren't clashing all the time. Gabby and Marcel boring, Cam & Jamie dull, Chris & Olivia- Like Chris but dislike Olivia, Sam & Georgia not really that strong, Alex & Montana again i find them quite dull and not really that suited.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    yep last night had me wanting to throw shit at the telly, camilla and her smug married looks were irritating as was how shes gone from being ashamed to hold hands yet nothing wrong with shagging on telly. olivia is just a complete knob, chris finally looked like hes not going to be a doormat, but who knows could he have the last laugh.
  • Options

Oliva is just a mess, horrible person. Thats the summary of that episode, not alot more to say.

Want Amber and Kem to win, feel she has become more likeable and they do suit each other now they aren't clashing all the time. Gabby and Marcel boring, Cam & Jamie dull, Chris & Olivia- Like Chris but dislike Olivia, Sam & Georgia not really that strong, Alex & Montana again i find them quite dull and not really that suited.

The thing is are they actually dull, or is it just that they're simply not arguing or involved in a drama every day? Obviously if they're not involved in dramas then they don't get much air time, doesn't mean they're dull though. In fact if it wasn't for Chris and Olivia, the producers would literally have fuck all to show on air.

Chris may have finally seen the light over Olivia and let's face it the guy isn't going to struggle to pull once he leaves the villa so he's better off just moving on.
  • Options
    Loved it when Chris was stood laughing, while Olivia was in bed pretending to be really upset. She's pathetic
  • Options

The thing is are they actually dull, or is it just that they're simply not arguing or involved in a drama every day? Obviously if they're not involved in dramas then they don't get much air time, doesn't mean they're dull though. In fact if it wasn't for Chris and Olivia, the producers would literally have fuck all to show on air.

Chris may have finally seen the light over Olivia and let's face it the guy isn't going to struggle to pull once he leaves the villa so he's better off just moving on.
    True maybe they are dull as they aren't arguing or doing anything wrong, but still in general lack in personality.

I would like to add Cam & Jamie would have been a strong couple but i find her innocents has worn off and she has now become quite annoying/ whiney.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    the quoting of the stormzy lyrics was pretty funny also
  • Options
    would love a go on Cam....right little dark horse I reckon ;)
  • Options
    Was it Chris who was singing "too big for your boots" when she was pretending to be upset? It was it Sam? I couldn't work it out. Was funny though either way
  • Options
    i still would Olivia though
  • Options

would love a go on Cam....right little dark horse I reckon ;)

You'd be about number 17 or 18 if Jamie's tip counts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Just seen a video of Chris' length. I really hope he does her some damage with it, its a monster.

One of the love island requirements is you've probably gotta be a big lad
  • Options

She's the worst human I've ever seen on TV

Obviously didn't have the misfortune of watching Helen Wood in big brother. Makes Olivia look meek.
  • Options
    Olivia is a bit of an inconsiderate damaged individual. She's also a bit of a slag.

Not as much of a bad person as suggested on here.

She also looks better without make up.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Olivia is a bit of an inconsiderate damaged individual. She's also a bit of a slag.

Not as much of a bad person as suggested on here.

She also looks better without make up.

No fugging chance!

Anyway I do agree she isn't the monster she's being made out to be, she is just an accurate depiction of what is wrong with a large number of people of the millennial generation.
  • Options
    Olivia pisses me off more everyday it's actually quite a talent.
  • Options
    Montana is a total mug too. So far up Olivia's arse.
  • Options
    I haven't hated somebody I don't personally know this much in a long time.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Montana is a total mug too. So far up Olivia's arse.

Ever since that photo of Montana a few pages back I can't stop looking at her wonky eye
  • Options
    Fuck camilla - she does my nut
  • Options
    Only thing worse than Olivia is Camilla.
    At least Olivia says it how it is.