Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dover v Charlton - PSF - 18 July 2017 Match Updates

Comments

• Options
    Interesting how the Left-Back is staying back more whilst the Right is bombing forward in support of Marshall.

Noticed Jackson wasnt crossing the halfway line much and presumed that its because he doesnt have the pace anymore but Barnes isnt going forward much either.

Great challenge from Sarr!!
  • Options
    3 good long balls and a judo move from Nobby.
  • Options
    Not Charltonising him yet but Marshall has been a bit meh so far since I've seen him play
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Not Charltonising him yet but Marshall has been a bit meh so far since I've seen him play

I thought he'd looked good today. Worked hard off the ball and has won the ball back on a few occasions and tries to make things happen in attack but he like everyone it seems at the moment seems to be lacking that final ball. Hopefully it'll come as we get nearer the season start.
  • Options

I thought he'd looked good today. Worked hard off the ball and has won the ball back on a few occasions and tries to make things happen in attack but he like everyone it seems at the moment seems to be lacking that final ball. Hopefully it'll come as we get nearer the season start.
    I guess my disappointed has come from the final ball and he hasnt really beaten anyone for pace... Of course he might not be that kind of winger, got to remember as well the pitch is a bit crap and slow here
  • Options
    Lovely finish!!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    20:25 0-1 Decent from Ahearne-Grant...
    ...down the line for John Magennis who crossed for Jake Forster-Caskey headed in from close range
  • Options
    Magennis shows the wingers how to cross after some good work from Karlan and Barnes. JFC heads home.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Much better cross from Marshall
  • Options
    Only friendlies but loving that Marshall isn't scared to go around people
  • Options

Looking quite light upfront aren't we? Need another forward I think

Erwin would be ideal I think
  • Options
    HT 0-1
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Darren Bent Bent Bent
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Laddick01 said:

yeah I would love to sign a striker that never scores! We haven't had enough of them over the last few years.
  • Options

JFC does have an eye for a goal, he showed that at the end of last season

Promising player and one I hope gets a proper chance this season.
  • Options
    Reading this thread sounds like Sarr could be on foe a good season. Player of the year anyone ?
  • Options
    League One is a crap league so it isn't out of the question that Sarr could be an asset in it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

League One is a crap league so it isn't out of the question that Sarr could be an asset in it.

It isn't that crap.
  • Options

Reading this thread sounds like Sarr could be on foe a good season. Player of the year anyone ?

Standard pre-season transfer formula:

Performs well in Pre-season + Not british = Free Transfer/Loan to STVV
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    20:51 No Charlton subs at half time...
  • Options
    20:53 Dover made a whole load of changes...
    ...most called A Trialist...
  • Options
    I think Tobi Sho Silva is on for them...
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    cfgs said:

It isn't that crap.
    It is full of teams of donkeys, the hardest teams to beat are well organised and fit, but absolutely no flair and very little pace. We can't be sure, but it is possible Sarr could do a job at this level.
  • Options
    21:03 Ahearne-Grant....
    ...with a shot for Charlton Athletic which fizzes inches wide. Finished off a great move.
  • Options
    Anyone else unable to access the stream - just hanging on the loading page.....
  • Options

Anyone else unable to access the stream - just hanging on the loading page.....

Are you using chrome? It wouldn't work for me either. Had to use edge or internet explorer.