Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A tattoo for Charlton

The guy serving us in the cafe this morning had "you'll never walk alone" tattooed all the way down his arm - very impressive. I said to him you must be a Liverpool supporter to which he replied: passionate mate, passionate.

It got me thinking. What would any of you guys have tattooed on your arm to identify you as an Addicks fan.

The red red robin doesn't really cut it.

A picture of a flying Sam Bartram perhaps.

Or what.

Comments

• Heart Ed Sheeran
  • Ive found my one!
  • Not a tattoo fan but football tats in particular look tacky imo.
  • Sponsored links:

• The guy serving us in the cafe this morning had "you'll never walk alone" tattooed all the way down his arm - very impressive. I said to him you must be a Liverpool supporter to which he replied: passionate mate, passionate.

It got me thinking. What would any of you guys have tattooed on your arm to identify you as an Addicks fan.

Or what.

From my time up North every other bloke in Cheshire seems to have YNWA tattooed somewhere on their body.
  • have got a charlton tat myself 17 years old in ayia napa when i had it done, looks awful but just got used to having it there its also ridiculously small as ive got fatter bulked up
  • Fiiish said:

The guy serving us in the cafe this morning had "you'll never walk alone" tattooed all the way down his arm - very impressive. I said to him you must be a Liverpool supporter to which he replied: passionate mate, passionate.

Or what.

From my time up North every other bloke in Cheshire seems to have YNWA tattooed somewhere on their body.
    Oh yeah.....
  • tempted to get "My only desire" over my heart
  • Macronate said:

This is mine:

Roland as a cloud with the sun shining out of his backside?
  • have got a charlton tat myself 17 years old in ayia napa when i had it done, looks awful but just got used to having it there its also ridiculously small as ive got fatter bulked up

Get it out.
  • I said when we struggled that year in the Prem, under Dowie, Reed and then Pardew, I'd get a Charlton badge tattoo if we stayed up. Imagine my relief when we were relegated.
  • Sponsored links:

• There was a CAFC logo used by the club in the programme, possibly for an internal bar or lounge or something, about 15 years ago. Really classy, minimalist logo. I don't have tattoos, but I figured, if I got a Charlton one it would have been that.
  • Carlisle
  • I got the sword on my ankle a couple of years back. With some swirls to girlify it a bit haha
  • I've got the sword and 1905 on my lower arm.
  • edited July 2017

I've got "Covered End" on my fore skin!

That's strange ive got SoundAs on mine!!
    Must be in very small letters then!