Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A tattoo for Charlton

2»

Comments

• Options
    I've got a huge tat of Katrien on my back done in the initial excitement of the takeover. How was I to know it would end up like this?
  • Options

I've got "Covered End" on my fore skin!

I have got supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, but who is bragging
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:

I've got a huge tat of Katrien on my back done in the initial excitement of the takeover. How was I to know it would end up like this?

Just put a 'LIAR' flag above her.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

The guy serving us in the cafe this morning had "you'll never walk alone" tattooed all the way down his arm - very impressive. I said to him you must be a Liverpool supporter to which he replied: passionate mate, passionate.

It got me thinking. What would any of you guys have tattooed on your arm to identify you as an Addicks fan.

The red red robin doesn't really cut it.

A picture of a flying Sam Bartram perhaps.

Or what.

As a bin dipper, are you sure he didn't nick it.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
  • Options
    edited July 2017
  • Options
    "Wide Load" across my tuchas.
  • Options
    'SISS' on the lower back is the true Charlton fan's tattoo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Get 15th May 2005 underneath it.
  • Options
    I see master tattoos in bexleyheath are sponsoring da silva this season
    @Goonerhater is that inkman?
  • Options
    i have another one on my back not charlton related but was done by a guy called graham was a charlton fan and used to be in the tattoo shop on long lane.
  • Options

Better across the knuckles.
  • Options

I think It actually stands for 'something inside so shit'
  • Options

i have another one on my back not charlton related but was done by a guy called graham was a charlton fan and used to be in the tattoo shop on long lane.

That's inkman i refererred too
  • Options
    DA9 said:

That's inkman i refererred too
    good bloke done a lot of my mates stuff, from memory ( was about 6 years ago ) he has some charlton peices himself.
  • Options
    Great tattoo @maidstoneaddick really like that
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    ross1 said:

I've got "Covered End" on my fore skin!

I have got supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, but who is bragging
    I've got that width ways on mine!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Had this done recently as a tribute to my late father. Admittedly the scarf could be any team who play in Red and White

One of the better tattoo's I've ever seen!!
  • Options

Great tattoo @maidstoneaddick really like that

Thank you
  • Options

Just interested seems unusual to have a train tattooed on your arm, at least it’s not a southeastern I spose, any significance?
  • Options

A little gap filler

You have a massive knob
  • Options

A little gap filler

You have a massive knob
    I'm not quite sure what to say..
  • Options
    Got day off and there's a progamme on Radio 4 just come on about tattoos and they've just interviewed a load of Charlton players about their tatts. Must be last season because they had Josh, Ricky Holmes and Roger Johnson. Josh has a verse from Corinthians on his arm. RJ has his back done and recommended his tattooist to Josh - he also said his tattoos show he can be nice or not. Hmmm. Ricky had one relating to his dad who died when he was 7.