Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shrewsbury away(11//11/17) advanced purchase train tickets

Comments

• edited October 2017
    @Nicholas if the game is on Tuesday and away i would think the team would likely travel over Sunday/Monday, so it probably can be asked of them but your running the risk of 2 of our players being knackered.

and as its england u20's im sure they all travel together so dont know when/where they meet up etc.
  • Out of interest if you book valley away and the game is called off due to international call ups, do you receive a refund if you are unable to make the rescheduled game
  • Out of interest if you book valley away and the game is called off due to international call ups, do you receive a refund if you are unable to make the rescheduled game

You'd have to apply for it in good time but you would get it.
  • Does anyone think this game will be called off?
  • edited October 2017

Does anyone think this game will be called off?

Your guess is as good as anyones, if 3 players get called up there's every possibility with Magennis, Da Silva and Konsa called up last international break.
  • Brought up in Shrewsbury, cracking little town.

Oh yes.

We had a great time last season. A bit like me, small but very unpleasant.
  • Brought up in Shrewsbury, cracking little town.

Oh yes.

We had a great time last season. A bit like me, small but very unpleasant.
    Fuck off Otto, tampering with my posts.
  • RedChaser said:

Does anyone think this game will be called off?

Your guess is as good as anyones, if 3 players get called up there's every possibility with Magennis, Da Silva and Konsa called up last international break.
    Seeing as the last time 3 of our players were called up our game was called off I'd say that if the same 3 are called up then its 100% certain that this one will be too - unless its televised of course & then we have bugger all say in it & it will be played at 2.30 am for the Chinese market. :smile:
  • edited October 2017
    Josh called up for NI World Cup play off v Switzerland, now waiting on decision re Konsa and Da Silva for England.
  • RedChaser said:

Josh called up for NI World Cup play off v Switzerland, now waiting on decision re Konsa and Da Silva for England.

England squad will be released on Thursday at about 12PM.

• Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:

England squad will be released on Thursday at about 12PM.

Bump, today's the day re Konsa and Da Silva possible call ups.
  • karl has pretty much said that if they are called up then game off, think he sympathises with fans, but playing the current league leaders with 3 of our better players is ridiculous, know a good few lads that have booked trains so feel for them - im sure they will still have a day on the piss and have a laugh.
  • karl has pretty much said that if they are called up then game off, think he sympathises with fans, but playing the current league leaders with 3 of our better players is ridiculous, know a good few lads that have booked trains so feel for them - im sure they will still have a day on the piss and have a laugh.

If their train goes via Birmingham they can jump off there and there will be a game in the vicinity given how many teams play in that area, not the same as seeing Charlton of course but still fun.
  • New U17 Squad has been announced... Going to be a lot of pressure on these kids.

http://www.thefa.com/news/2017/nov/01/england-u17s-squad-named-for-sgp-tournament-021117

Good to see though its not dominated by Chelsea and Man City... Always like it when you see the lower league clubs producing talent for a few months before its hovered up by the big teams (i.e. Sheff Utd / Southend / Bolton all have players names)
  • se9addick said:

karl has pretty much said that if they are called up then game off, think he sympathises with fans, but playing the current league leaders with 3 of our better players is ridiculous, know a good few lads that have booked trains so feel for them - im sure they will still have a day on the piss and have a laugh.

If their train goes via Birmingham they can jump off there and there will be a game in the vicinity given how many teams play in that area, not the same as seeing Charlton of course but still fun.
    Unfortunately not too many people favour that option.

A neutral game is very enjoyable with not worrying about the result of the game
  • the only time ive ever done an away day and not attending the game was sheffield wednesday away, literally pulled out of london a minute into the journey game was called off, so we decided to go on the piss in leicester fuck me we were back in london by 4, awful place.

what would be a nice touch for the club to do imo and wouldnt be a huge cost is to reimburse them?. would be a really nice touch i think.
  • Is the game off?
  • Is the game off?

Not yet; waiting for the England U20 squad to be announcerd
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2017
    U19 Squad has been announced... Shame Jadon Sancho is involved wanted him in with the First-Team - Looks like they're announcing the squads every hour with the Seniors announced at 2pm it seems the U20s will be named at 12noon with the U21s being named at 1pm

http://www.thefa.com/news/2017/nov/02/england-u19s-squad-named-for-euro-qualifiers-021117
  • U19 Squad has been announced... Shame Jadon Sancho is involved wanted him in with the First-Team - Looks like they're announcing the squads every hour with the Seniors announced at 2pm it seems the U20s will be named at 12noon with the U21s being named at 1pm

http://www.thefa.com/news/2017/nov/02/england-u19s-squad-named-for-euro-qualifiers-021117

Let's hope the vets don't have a game.
  • Konsa/ Da Silva both called up
  • Thats a shame! was lookin forward to this.
  • tuesday 5th december is the next tuesday we havent got a game so could be then.
  • Excluding people being out of pocket, delighted to see Konsa being selected again. After not being heavily involved for the first 2 months, his attitude appeared to be spot on.

Plus, I am always happy to see players being selected who are playing regular football for their clubs, instead off only being involved in Premier league under 23s squad.
  • edited November 2017

tuesday 5th december is the next tuesday we havent got a game so could be then.

Doubt we will hear anything this week. If both team go out the FA cup (unlikely) this weekend, then they would put it on the FA cup 2nd round day.
  • Any decent team would of played the game