Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shrewsbury away(11//11/17) advanced purchase train tickets

13»

Comments

• Options

tuesday 5th december is the next tuesday we havent got a game so could be then.

Doubt we will hear anything this week. If both team go out the FA cup (unluckily) this weekend, then they would put it on the FA cup 2nd round day.
    What if they both go out luckily? :wink:
  • Options
    edited November 2017

tuesday 5th december is the next tuesday we havent got a game so could be then.

Not sure how rigid these dates are as the group stage fixtures have been all over the place but 5th dec could well be the next round of the Checkatrade image
  • Options
    could be looking at after xmas although not a bad thing as others have said shrewsbury will start to struggle at some point, and could well be around the time we play them, ive said it from the start i expect them to go on a bad run and possibly even miss out on play offs.
  • Options
    Bugger.
  • Options
    Would have played it. Shrewsbury would have been without their goalkeeper, Dean Henderson on England under 21 duty. Quality keeper who has been keeping them in games this season.
  • Options

the only time ive ever done an away day and not attending the game was sheffield wednesday away, literally pulled out of london a minute into the journey game was called off, so we decided to go on the piss in leicester fuck me we were back in london by 4, awful place.

I done Blackpool away in 72 and never attended the game.
    Also anyone remember port vale away in the 70s.
    Game not called off until we arrived, as for what happened next let's just say it was lively.
  • Options
    Just got mine, £97

Thanks for the heads up.