Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crawley Town v Charlton | Match Preview (and Match Thread)

Comments

• Options
    Wemberleeeeeeeeeeey
  • Options

What is the point of this competition ?

The point of the original competition was to give lower division teams a chance to play for a trophy and a Wembley final, I'm sure the Carlisle fans enjoyed their 6 finals and 2 wins...
  • Options
    I live about 15 mins away from Crawley, its pretty much the only reason i'm going. a stupid comp when it was the JPT now even stupider
  • Options
    What I don't get is why "checkatrade" - a new company I think with a sensible aim of vouching for local craftsmen is happy to be associated with this competition. It can't be positive, can it? I'd never think of using them even though I think it is a potentially good business model, simply because I can't get past the "Premiership U-21s are playing against Accrington, really?" part of the competition.
  • Options
    Pelling, Are you Horsham or Horley, or one of the villages outside Crawley?
  • Options

Shame I went to Rotherham on Saturday and left Sussex before 7:30AM. I could easily get to Crawley in 30 mins but cannot be bothered for this match.

Hopefully, no injuries apart from that not bothered about the result.

Weak
  • Options
    rananegra said:

What I don't get is why "checkatrade" - a new company I think with a sensible aim of vouching for local craftsmen is happy to be associated with this competition. It can't be positive, can it? I'd never think of using them even though I think it is a potentially good business model, simply because I can't get past the "Premiership U-21s are playing against Accrington, really?" part of the competition.

Agreed, the competition for me holds even less weight now than when it was the JPT. As soon as they introduced the prem and top championship U21 teams it became a glorified reserve game. Sadly I never stick to my views so I will be there tonight :(
  • Options
    COYR, setting off with my son in 5 minutes.

Need to sign Josh Wright. His experience would be invaluableto our reserves!
  • Options
    Soaking up the atmosphere. Its packed.

Well there is one almost full table outside the bar
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Im going to the home game against Portsmouth in a couple of weeks time but purely because I'm over for work. Any idea if the West stand will be open?
  • Options

Im going to the home game against Portsmouth in a couple of weeks time but purely because I'm over for work. Any idea if the West stand will be open?

Sold out
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Pelling, Are you Horsham or Horley, or one of the villages outside Crawley?

I'm east Grinstead
  • Options
    Looks like they'll be taking the fine.
  • Options

Yes but done the right thing
  • Options

Yes but done the right thing
    I agree with you. Only players there who played against Rotherham are KAG and Konsa. Both of them came on as a sub in the last five minutes so not sure if even that counts.
  • Options
    That's 5 sub's. LIAR!
  • Options
    I notice Phillips is playing and also on the bench.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

I notice Phillips is playing and also on the bench.

Been corrected now. AMB is the back-up goalie.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Rules were changed slightly and KR has said the team meets the requirements.
  • Options
    Really hope that RHF doesnt score tonight...

No offense to him but if he does, we can kiss goodbye to any hope of signing a Striker
  • Options
    I'd like to see how Reeco gets on -@Henry Irving pretty positive about him, which I believe is a good sign?
  • Options
    Wish this stupid cup was just a knock out instead of this rubbish. Hope we lose but think we will sneak it 1-0.
  • Options

Really hope that RHF doesnt score tonight...

No offense to him but if he does, we can kiss goodbye to any hope of signing a Striker

Yes.

And Henry will be UNBEARABLE !

(What's new ? :wink: )
    Nothing, nothing at all.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

I'd like to see how Reeco gets on -@Henry Irving pretty positive about him, which I believe is a good sign?

Went well with ansah....
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Rules were changed slightly and KR has said the team meets the requirements.
    Do we know what the new rules are?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!