Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joe Dodoo on loan until January (confirmed on OS)

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2017

He is shit

He is shite
    Jump up and down and leave de cloob
  • Options

What price Magennis gets clattered this weekend?

Tonight...
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    cafcfan said:

I hope the club shop has stocked up on plenty of Dees and Oes.....

If not, they can do one or not, as the case may be.
  • Options
    So at the start of this window KR openly stated he wanted at least one more striker, since then we have removed Ajose, Watt, Novak, Umerah and Hanlon from the squad. Leaving us with just Magennis, Henry's boy and KAG, so we sign another reasonably untested lad to help with the workload. It is beyond odd.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I know nothing about him so will reserve judgement and hope his name is not symbolic. I think with Novak gone, we needed two strikers in though - idealy. Let's hope Josh stays fit.

I agree mutt - I know nothing of him so will reserve judgment. My mate who has seen him play said he's the sort of player you bring on and he makes it worse, so that's a bright start to my Friday morning
  • Options
    the little clip of his hat trick shows that he knows how to score .. inconsistency and lack of a proper football 'education' might be his weaknesses ..
    anyway he's here, welcome Joe and all the very best of good fortune .. there'll be a problem with that surname though, as soon as/if you ever miss an open goal .. the last ex Leicester striker we signed didn't turn out tooo badly
  • Options
    cfgs said:

So at the start of this window KR openly stated he wanted at least one more striker, since then we have removed Ajose, Watt, Novak, Umerah and Hanlon from the squad. Leaving us with just Magennis, Henry's boy and KAG, so we sign another reasonably untested lad to help with the workload. It is beyond odd.

I think your find he wanted another in to add to Magennis, KAG and Novak the others were never in his plans
  • Options

cfgs said:

I think your find he wanted another in to add to Magennis, KAG and Novak the others were never in his plans
    Well even taking that into consideration we are still one down.
  • Options
    Never seen him play. More to the point, has KR ever seen him play? I would hazard a guess that he hasn't. Never mind, with Lucky Dip there is always a chance..
  • Options
    His first goals in each of those videos upthread ought to have everyone on here going bonkers with hype. What's happened CL? Why so jaded? Let's have a bit less 'waaah Novak was experienced' and a bit more 'SHIT LOOK AT THAT VOLLEY HE'S GONNA SCORE 30 THIS SEASON'
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Some stats on the lad.

Surely he's worth a try, back at Leicester he scored 4 goals in 3 league cup games. Weird he wasn't given more opportunities there as he was also (by stats) fairly decent for their under 23's when he was still in the u19/u20 age category.

Vardy started banging them in
  • Options
    cfgs said:

cfgs said:

Can push Clarke up top and have Reeves behind. So what if Clarke doesn't score many? Neither did Novak so what's the problem!
  • Options
    Has Novak ever smashed a volley into the far corner? Let's check Youtube shall we
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It turns out that Novak has smashed thousands and thousands of volleys into the far corner...
  • Options
    ...of the tennis court
  • Options
    Is that a volley? Doesn't look like a volley :p
  • Options
    Leuth we've all been sucked in by red YouTube videos before , hence everyone's not fawning over him like some did Polish Pete!
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Is that a volley? Doesn't look like a volley :p

I tried, alright! :wink:
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    cfgs said:

cfgs said:

I agree we are still short in numbers and quality, I would love to see KAG make it but he doesn't seem to have pushed on in the last 2 years
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/59a965523db0d/karl-robinson-looking-forward-to-working-with-live-wire-forward-joe-dodoo

"Since he went to Rangers, he has not played much as a number nine, which is the position he wants to play in and the position I want to play him in."
  • Options
    Can't give stick to the lad, not his fault we have signed him!

Hope he does well obviously, and although I wouldn't have been dancing round my living room, I wouldn't have lost sleep last night if he had been added to Josh and Novak for the strikers spot. But relying on him now to compete with Magennis is the mad thing.

Only trumped by the fact we have no doubt trained all week for Novak to start tomorrow and now he's gone. Seriously think Clarke will start up top tomorrow.