Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Old Woolwich Shirt - TOREX GIULIO

Comments

• I'm too young to remember this number (was about one or two at them time), but what a beaut.

My wife surprised me with this for my 30th birthday. Am either going to have to lose some serious weight (already trying), or will probably have to return it :disappointed:
    That reminds me of those skin tight shirts rugby players wear these days!
  • I'm too young to remember this number (was about one or two at them time), but what a beaut.

My wife surprised me with this for my 30th birthday. Am either going to have to lose some serious weight (already trying), or will probably have to return it :disappointed:
    That reminds me of those skin tight shirts rugby players wear these days!
    Was just looking in the mirror thinking the same thing
  • edited December 2017
    I was quite shocked to see the charlton club shop is selling back to the valley replica shirts, i was even more surprised to see that they were 75 quid!!! you have got to be having a giraffe.
  • A condom full of walnuts springs to mind.

Nice shirt A in SW16
  • edited January 2018
    Chuffed with this. Mint condition and I don't have to hold my belly in as much.
  • edited January 2018

Much better!

Untuck that shirt immediately.
    lol, It's not tucked. It's kind of the way it hangs. It's pretty close fitting.

edit: It does look tucked in :neutral:
  • edited January 2018
  • Much better!

There is no continuity in the old sizes.
    I've got that shirt in large and it's pretty snug on me. Decided to get the away version in xl and it's huge..
  • Sponsored links:

• Much better!

Calm down North Stand
  • edited January 2018
    PopIcon said:

Much better!

There is no continuity in the old sizes.
    I've got that shirt in large and it's pretty snug on me. Decided to get the away version in xl and it's huge..
    I'm usually a 'small', which makes sense as I'm only 5ft 8" and relatively (I stress, relatively) slim, but I swear, the small in this could not fit any adult.
  • I was quite shocked to see the charlton club shop is selling back to the valley replica shirts, i was even more surprised to see that they were 75 quid!!! you have got to be having a giraffe.

I got a framed signed original for 25 squid last year. Bargain I tell you
  • Do you want to flog the grey one @addick in sw16 ? I am a bit of a rake so it might fit me... well I was before christmas.
  • Do you want to flog the grey one @addick in sw16 ? I am a bit of a rake so it might fit me... well I was before christmas.

Classic football shirts had one last year, was about £150.
  • Much better!

Cracking top, I bought one at the time they came out.

Hopefully not a strange question, but the club badge, is it embroidered?

I've sent it back, but will pm you the link.
  • Much better!

Okay, that's not a strange question. I spent quite a bit of time studying them before this arrived. There is a match worn shirt online. The badge on that one is embroidered. The badge on mine isn't. Make of that what you will...
  • Can you post the pic of the badge again please :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Much better!

And I always thought @Covered End had a different meaning altogether.....
  • edited January 2018

Much better!

I had this shirt - I was 10 at the time. I still have it, it will probably fit you now. It’s yours for £250.
  • Much better!

Okay, that's not a strange question. I spent quite a bit of time studying them before this arrived. There is a match worn shirt online. The badge on that one is embroidered. The badge on mine isn't. Make of that what you will...

Much better!

Interesting.

I bought mine in the club shop, it has an embroidered badge. All other tops I have seen are like yours.

It would appear my top would be a players top, albeit without a number and sleeve badges.
  • Much better!

I had this shirt - I was 10 at the time. I still have it, it will probably fit you now. It’s yours for £250.

Much better!

Ffs who laughed at this poor attempt at humour?!
  • Much better!

Much better!

Interesting.

I bought mine in the club shop, it has an embroidered badge. All other tops I have seen are like yours.

It would appear my top would be a players top, albeit without a number and sleeve badges.
    That's one possibility. I'm actually not hugely fussed about its authenticity as I think it looks great, but have considered it.
  • It's Deffo authentic, all badges were felt from the club shop
  • The slightly wrong one I bought from soccer scene on carnaby street as my first ever football shirt in ‘88 had the felt badge too. Don’t remember any arm badges back then though....
  • I have the green and purple quaser third kit and I still love it.
  • Fumbluff said:

The slightly wrong one I bought from soccer scene on carnaby street as my first ever football shirt in ‘88 had the felt badge too. Don’t remember any arm badges back then though....

No, the arm badges came out the next year I think. The Football League badges I have on the Woolwich kit that cam after them.

I have the grey and all blue Woolwich kit and the red Upton Park Woolwich kit
  • Fumbluff said:

The slightly wrong one I bought from soccer scene on carnaby street as my first ever football shirt in ‘88 had the felt badge too. Don’t remember any arm badges back then though....

No, the arm badges came out the next year I think. The Football League badges I have on the Woolwich kit that cam after them.

I have the grey and all blue Woolwich kit and the red Upton Park Woolwich kit
    The blue one was nice.