Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many teams in L1 have a strong squad?

2»

Comments

• Options
    we have 1 striker that is a regular international so at least missing 5/6 games this season possibly more, as usual we've gone for the cheapest options, nothing has changed and nothing will do, might of dished out a few scarfs and some nice anniversary stuff, but i'm fully expecting lower playoff spots if were lucky, January is a long way off and Roland isn't going to break the Habbit of a lifetime and spend a bit of money.
  • Options

we have 1 striker that is a regular international so at least missing 5/6 games this season possibly more, as usual we've gone for the cheapest options, nothing has changed and nothing will do, might of dished out a few scarfs and some nice anniversary stuff, but i'm fully expecting lower playoff spots if were lucky, January is a long way off and Roland isn't going to break the Habbit of a lifetime and spend a bit of money.

Spending money has not been Roland’s problem. It’s the fact that most of the money he’s spent has been wasted.

• Options

Spending money has not been Roland’s problem. It’s the fact that most of the money he’s spent has been wasted.

he wouldn't pay an extra 300k for a decent lower league player, that kr wanted.

• Options

But pissed more than £2 million ish on Sarr and Polish Pete

• Options

But pissed more than £2 million ish on Sarr and Polish Pete

aswell as wasting money hes sold whatever he can. in general the mans a fucking wolly but thats being polite.