Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Back to The Valley - Mercury 1992 supplement with lots of fans mugshots

edited September 2017 in General Charlton
I do not know if this can be read as it was photographed from The Mercury,back to the valley edition.The paper is too large to scan.The pages of people montarges are diffirent.

Comments

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wonder if any of the people above are on the list below. Or ought to be.

Sir Stuart Etherington: Chief Executive of the National Council for Voluntary Organisations. He is Chairman of the Patron's Fund, a former Chair of the University of Greenwich and a Charlton supporter
    Lord Michael Grade: Former Chief Executive of Channel 4 and Chairman of the BBC. A former Director of Charlton Athletic Football Club
    Jason Morgan: CEO of Charlton Athletic Community Trust, started the community programme in 1992
    Keith Peacock: Charlton’s record outfield appearance holder, club legend, former coach and now Club Ambassador
    Paul Martin: Retired senior corporate banker as Head of Charities & Social Enterprise at The Co-operative Bank and long-term season ticket holder in the Covered End
    Chris Parkes: Club Secretary at Charlton Athletic who has been working at the club since 1988
    Paul Statham: Ex Director of Charlton Athletic Football Club and now Trustee of Charlton Athletic Community Trust
    Steve Sutherland: Former Commercial Director of Charlton Athletic Football Club and Marketing Executive at the EFL
    Sharron Sherress: Administrator for Valley Gold with links to Charlton Athletic Football Club since 2004
    Paul Palmer: Professor in Voluntary Sector Management at City, University of London. Charlton season ticket holder with his father and two sons
    Sue Townsend: Ex supporter representative on Charlton Board of Directors and member of the Sam Bartram statue committee
  • Options
    Still got that indoors. Not sure what the criteria was for "supporting" Charlton to get your pic in the paper, but I know one of those mugshots and he only ever went to one game in those "14 years"!!! :smiley:
  • Options

I wonder how many of those 'mug shots' post on here?
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    See Colin is on there
  • Options
    Mo Emery is my favourite
  • Options
    @charltonnick lurking on a street corner
  • Options

Not many of those pubs left.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quite a few lifers in those mugshots
  • Options
    What ever happened to Pitcher, should have been at the legends game :wink:
  • Options
    Mark Kleinman still looks as young today as he does in his mugshot in that paper.
  • Options
    I think he still uses the same mugshot :-)
  • Options
    terrific memories .. nice to see Lee Clark getting his nose rubbed in it .. (pity we couldn't do that again on Saturday)
  • Options
    Many faces on those pages that i know......One of interest A. Denton of Sidcup ,his brother Tony first got be going to The Valley back in 1967 .....Adam if you post on here or anyone knows of them would you drop me a pm.

Even one of the guys who entered STVV back on 27-02-2016 appears on one page.

No my photo is not one of them but i do have that paper at home myself.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Still got that indoors. Not sure what the criteria was for "supporting" Charlton to get your pic in the paper, but I know one of those mugshots and he only ever went to one game in those "14 years"!!! :smiley:

FFS, @TelMc32, don't out PV.
  • Options

Not many of those pubs left.
    The Fox and Firkin and Bird's Nest are still going and that's all that matters.