Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

lost - the tv programme - full of plot spoilers/theories!

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]A more pertinent question is how can Jack keep his sexy stubble for so long on a beach but as soon as he hits civilisation with power, shaving foam et al his beard goes a bit crazy!

It has to be after Suze!!

Didnt Kate say to Jack "pulling people out of burning wreckages again eh Jack"?

didnt he pull his first wife from a wreckage and then save her?
  • Options
    shuddup a ya face.

Its confusing enough as it is!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]A more pertinent question is how can Jack keep his sexy stubble for so long on a beach but as soon as he hits civilisation with power, shaving foam et al his beard goes a bit crazy!

No, he first met her in the hospital.

Kate was referring to him being all heroic in episode 1 when the plane crashed.
  • Options
    Why do other clubs fans call us anoraks and trainspotters? - Can't think GET A LIFE and turn the T.V off once in a while
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JWADDICK[/cite]Why do other clubs fans call us anoraks and trainspotters? - Can't think GET A LIFE and turn the T.V off once in a while
    I don't think Charlton fans are the only ones who watch or talk about TV programmes
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JWADDICK[/cite]Why do other clubs fans call us anoraks and trainspotters? - Can't think GET A LIFE and turn the T.V off once in a while
    At least if we're at home watching tv we can't be on the end of platform 6 at London Bridge with the rest of the Nigels! ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

No, he first met her in the hospital.

Kate was referring to him being all heroic in episode 1 when the plane crashed.

fair do's i love the fact this programme leaves it open to interpretation, as much as i find it annoying, i still think up my own little ideas every now and then, because other barmy ideas that ive thought up, opposite to the obvious, have sometimes not seemed so silly later on.

the best bit of the whole last 2 episodes was hurley rattling through the trees in camper van. fact.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]i dont watch it but my better half is right into it.
    she reckons its michael in the coffin.

Yes i think its michael, cos the black bloke asked jack if he was a friend of the family, if the person was white he may have asked if he was family,also kate said why would i go to his funeral (he killed libby,anna lucia and took them to the others) well thats my theory but im still very confused!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: luckyred[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]i dont watch it but my better half is right into it.
    she reckons its michael in the coffin.

Yes i think its michael, cos the black bloke asked jack if he was a friend of the family, if the person was white he may have asked if he was family,also kate said why would i go to his funeral (he killed libby,anna lucia and took them to the others) well thats my theory but im still very confused!
    he asked whether he was friend OR family, Jack replied "neither"
  • Options
    yeah, defo said friend or family.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Every single character in Lost has father issues don't they? not sure why i said that but hey ho
  • Options
    indeed. you think its a running theme?

wonder if jack/claire will ever find out they share the same dad
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]yeah, defo said friend or family.

Oh well, thought i'd finally figured something out in it after 3 series,i'll have to watch it again later and get even more confused.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    At least if we're at home watching tv we can't be on the end of platform 6 at London Bridge with the rest of the Nigels! ;o)

Oh, come on F-Blocker you're watching updates on your mobile wilst waiting for the sheerness express to trundle through,
    come on 'fess up ;D
  • Options
    also....jack said "go and get my father" when he was drunk in the hospital...were they inferring it was a drunken comment, or was it in fact, a flash back and not a flash forward?

and he didn't call kate, kate either, he called her kitty.

i've just found a website and people think the same as me!
  • Options
    If it is a flash forward then I think it is likely to be sawyer in the coffin.

Hence the reson Jack thought Kate would be there and I was also confused over the drunk dad reference.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]also....jack said "go and get my father" when he was drunk in the hospital...were they inferring it was a drunken comment, or was it in fact, a flash back and not a flash forward?

and he didn't call kate, kate either, he called her kitty.

i've just found a website and people think the same as me!
    But is Jack's father actually dead??? The island has some amazing healing powers and when Jack found the coffin in series 1 it was empty - and he kept seeing his father in the jungle....
  • Options
    i've just found a website and people think the same as me![/quote]
    But is Jack's father actually dead??? The island has some amazing healing powers and when Jack found the coffin in series 1 it was empty - and he kept seeing his father in the jungle....[/quote]

Very true, forgot about that.
  • Options
    Never even watched a minute of lost, seems like I'm mising out!
  • Options
    Stu trust me, no you're not
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: JWADDICK[/cite]Stu trust me, no you're not[/quote]

Com on !!! its quality entertainment were on about here!!!
  • Options
    each to their own and all that
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JWADDICK[/cite]Stu trust me, no you're not

Com on !!! its quality entertainment were on about here!!!

Quality Entertainment ? On T.V in this country ? No I'm sorry don't believe a word of it. In evidence M'lud I give you:

Emmerdale

East Enders

Coronation Street

The Bill

Anything with Ant and Fecking Dec

Grease is the Pits

Any C*nt will do

Big Brother

ITV Sport

Wife/Family/Holiday/Lavatory Swap

Need I go on ?
  • Options
    Can't argue with that evidance Waddick m'lud. LOL
  • Options
    but we're not talking about those programmes?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]but we're not talking about those programmes?[/quote]

oh yeah! to true Suz!!! Love it or hate it as someone has already said. I love it!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]but we're not talking about those programmes?

True Suze but the point is TV and entertainment tend to be mutually exclusive areas these days.

BUT in case you hadn't noticed I am on something of a wind up. I caught a lot of Lost in the States last year - just didn't get it I'm afraid. Actually I'm with the guys above and will put a marker down for Heroes which I love and lets not forget the Dresden Files.
  • Options
    when big brother starts on wednesday, i'll be sure to start a thread about what a bunch of freaks have entered the house, don't you worry :-D
  • Options
    I missed the Last 7 Episodes, Gutted, anyonw know where I can see them? Only Ones I have missed Ever.
  • Options
    online?

abc.com show them to ameria viewers, but now they've been on here they may show them in the uk?