Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

lost - the tv programme - full of plot spoilers/theories!

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]I missed the Last 7 Episodes, Gutted, anyonw know where I can see them? Only Ones I have missed Ever.
    You can downlaod the torrents.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]online?

abc.com show them to ameria viewers, but now they've been on here they may show them in the uk?

Thanks, I did have a look on their and you can only view if ur in the US. May have to Ebay them.
  • Options
    Heroes is fantastic and will get a lot bigger over here when it is on mainstream TV this autumn.

Whilst I've got my anorak still on, my take on the season finale is:

Jack, Kate and one other (short person - check out the length of the coffin relative to Jack) get off the island with the intention of returning but discover they can't and Jack being the do gooder he is can't live with himself for it.

Ben in the coffin for me. Will probably turn out to be a better person than he is giving us reason to believe and that's why Jack was sympathetic to his death. Certainly has no relatives or friends in the 'real World'.

Ben sent two Others to Canada on a mission (well certainly the two women in the looking station didn't go). I reckon the two that did go appeared in Alaska at the end of Season 2. It was they who witnessed the electromagnetic (?) shock-wave and I'll have to double check, but it is quite likely that they were not connected to Penny's call and Penny was in fact appearing in the first Flash Forward of the show.

Walt is dead. I reckon he appeared as a spirit on the island, as has Jack's father and Eko's brother.

Enough already.....
  • Options
    Lost series 1 and 3 were brilliant. didn't like series 2 at all. I think its Ben in the coffin. I also think Kate is with Sawyer as she said when she met Jack by the airport that "He'd go mad if he knew I was here" or something like that.

went off 24 this series when Jack's girlfriend turned up alive
  • Options
    did anyone see Jacob in the rocking chair in the penultimate episode
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=479HkrFTZiI

also another theory is JAck IS Jacob
  • Options
    Yeah - the wife spotted him in the chair. Had to watch it again frame by frame for me to see it!
  • Options
    May 29th 2007 RE: Who was in the coffin.....
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    i reckon ben too. why else would no one be there. my other thought was locke.....!

:-)
  • Options
    it took a year but I was right!!!! anyone else watch it? my god so baffling but still great!
  • Options
    Yea havent missed an episode. I'm not bothered about trying to guess whats what though ... I just watch it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]it took a year but I was right!!!! anyone else watch it? my god so baffling but still great!
    Watched it and it was superb.

Looking forward to next season already. Agree though - no point in analysing it just enjoy it for what it is.

Verging on time travel is a bit silly in my opinion but hopefully it will not venture down that road far too much.
  • Options
    I love discussing it, trying to work out what is what. more to understand what has happened more than what will happen.

I was going to post up about it and then thought i'd do a search and was surprised that i guessed right last year, i can't even remember thinking that!!

not sure i like the idea of the time travel either, i didn't like the desmond time travel episode
  • Options
    At least we kind of know where the Polar bears come from now because where Ben went to move the island it was freezing.

Then somehow he got from there to Tunisia or wherever he was in the desert with the cut on his arm.

The thing is, is that if Locke if off the island (why is he??) there must be another "leader"....

That Richard character and the rest of the "other" people are weird - do you think they're the only natives with eternal life or something.

Widmore's character is a good one as well.
  • Options
    i've nto watched a single minute of any of them.
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    how much money has Jim Robinson made in the last few years? he's in everything. It wouldn't surprise me if I got home tonight and he was in Corrie.
  • Options
    He also got a part in Indiana Jones for about 30secs! What a legend!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    i didn't like the desmond time travel episode

What on earth would Porkpie have made of it
  • Options
    THey seemed to gloss over the whole people going wobbly or dying when they travel back from the island thingy
  • Options
    yeah, i thought that, why weren't the others when on the way to their island subject to the same thing desmond experienced when he had to reintroduce himself to sayid? did he just gradually remember who he was? as he seemed to know who the others were when they arrived by chopper and he was trying to stop them landing. and he remembered jin.
    weird.
  • Options
    There were 2 other endings shot just in case it was leaked who was in the coffin - Sawyer and Desmond
    Digital Spy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have never in my life enjoyed a season's finale as I did Lost Season 4's last night. Some answers at last and a few more questions into the mix. That is what I call entertainment, but they have a lot to explain within the two final seasons.

The other series I'm glued to is the final Battlestar Galactica series on Sky One. If any of you watch it too, it's apparantly going to get very dark/emotional with few characters making it back to Earth.