Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fleetwood v Charlton | Sat 30 Sept | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    Grumpy said:

Despite the recent run of results, KR seems determined to keep playing an unchanged team. I am aware of the saying ' if it aint broke, don't fix it ' but right now we are broke. Millwalls last crowd was actually bigger than ours, our supporters are walking away in droves. Something has to change, for example young Ahearne Grant despite a good work ethnic and attitude, right now is not what we need. We will all have different ideas for improving the situation, but basically we need to take more chances up front and stop shipping goals at the back. Get real KR, or get lost.

That might be because of the away turn out of Leeds at Millwall
  • Options
    Amos
    Konsa Bauer Sarr Da Silva
    Kashi JFC
    Tariq Clarke/KAG Holmes
    Magennis
  • Options

Grumpy said:

Despite the recent run of results, KR seems determined to keep playing an unchanged team. I am aware of the saying ' if it aint broke, don't fix it ' but right now we are broke. Millwalls last crowd was actually bigger than ours, our supporters are walking away in droves. Something has to change, for example young Ahearne Grant despite a good work ethnic and attitude, right now is not what we need. We will all have different ideas for improving the situation, but basically we need to take more chances up front and stop shipping goals at the back. Get real KR, or get lost.

That might be because of the away turn out of Leeds at Millwall
    Think Leeds only had about 2,000 at Smallwall
  • Options
    bad afternoon ahead. we lose & palace win.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Got a good feeling about this one based on absolutely nothing. But I think Solly had a good point that at some point someone is getting a battering. Third game in a week but with the next two weeks off hopefully the players can push themselves that much more. Having Marshall and Reeves on the bench all of a sudden makes us look a very different proposition than in recent weeks. Really think Reeves is going to be quality for us.

Don't do predictions, but I think we'll but up for it.

Given how poor he was on Tuesday, if Solly is carrying a knock, rest him. If he was carrying a knock that night he should have taken himself off because he was absolutely exploited.

Amos
    Konsa....Bauer.....Sarr.....DaSilva
    ........F-Caskey.....Kashi
    Fosu........Clarke.............Holmes
    ............Mag

Subs: Phillips, Dijksteel, Jackson, Aribo, Reeves, Marshall, Dodoo*

*Could see KAG making the bench ahead of him. But given we have central attacking and wide cover, think Dodoo's ability to play through the middle makes him the better option.
  • Options
    Just about to leave, Four of us meeting at 8am at Euston.
    It's going to be a long day let's hope it's worth it.
    COYR
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Got a good feeling about this one based on absolutely nothing. But I think Solly had a good point that at some point someone is getting a battering. Third game in a week but with the next two weeks off hopefully the players can push themselves that much more. Having Marshall and Reeves on the bench all of a sudden makes us look a very different proposition than in recent weeks. Really think Reeves is going to be quality for us.

Given how poor he was on Tuesday, if Solly is carrying a knock, rest him. If he was carrying a knock that night he should have taken himself off because he was absolutely exploited.

Amos
    ........F-Caskey.....Konsa
    ............Mag

*Could see KAG making the bench ahead of him. But given we have central attacking and wide cover, think Dodoo's ability to play through the middle makes him the better option.

Konsa will have a busy afternoon in this formation.
  • Options

SDAddick said:

Amos
    ........F-Caskey.....Konsa
    ............Mag

Konsa will have a busy afternoon in this formation.
    Gotta put him in the shop window and all that! (meant Kashi in midfield)
  • Options
    Bumped into treacy69 at Euston along with 'Chesterfield', treacy69 seems a decent bloke. He was relieved I was not on his train though!
  • Options

Bumped into treacy69 at Euston along with 'Chesterfield', treacy69 seems a decent bloke. He was relieved I was not on his train though!

He told me you are a cnut :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The ticket inspector has changed my ticket. I'm going back via Birmingham.
  • Options

The ticket inspector has changed my ticket. I'm going back via Birmingham.

Your joking
  • Options
    The weather forecast for today has improved. Likely to be mainly dry
  • Options
    Just passed through Birmingham international and it's raining: (
  • Options
    I'm in Lancaster about 20 miles from the ground .. it's strange weather, bright but quite hard very cold rain is falling ..mac and hat weather
  • Options

I'm in Lancaster about 20 miles from the ground .. it's strange weather, bright but quite hard very cold rain is falling ..mac and hat weather

That's shorts and t shirt weather
  • Options
    Just down the road in St. Anne's. A bit overcast with cold showers. Looks like it might brighten up.
  • Options
    from today's 'Sun' .. JOLLY SOLLY .. Chris Solly thinks Fleetwood will take a hiding today as misfiring Charlton finally find form ..

Let's hope that he's right on the money
  • Options
    I'm in Eugene, Oregon. Clear skies here but it's only 7 degrees, "feels like" 6. Looks like we're expecting rain later in the day.

Why are we giving weather updates where we are?
  • Options
    3-1 to the Cod Army.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

from today's 'Sun' .. JOLLY SOLLY .. Chris Solly thinks Fleetwood will take a hiding today as misfiring Charlton finally find form ..

Let's hope that he's right on the money

"Jolly Solly"

Not sure I've ever seen that tabloid headline before. ..
  • Options
    1-2 Magennis & Marshall
  • Options
    Sarr starts centre back and Konsa right back as the only changes, bench looks strong
  • Options
    Paper thinUnfit bench
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!