Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NEW SIGNING MONDAY?? (ed. Leon Best training with us)

Comments

• Options

It's only Ben Reeves.

He'd been missing so long people think he's a new signing.

• Options
    well then ?
  • Options
    Really wouldnt be surprised if Roland has pulled the plug... i.e. Weve got Reeves and Marshall back whilst Fosu just scored a hat trick - Dont need another Striker sitting unhappy on the bench
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41471481

But he chose to retire instead, so deal off :-)
  • Options

Really wouldnt be surprised if Roland has pulled the plug... i.e. Weve got Reeves and Marshall back whilst Fosu just scored a hat trick - Dont need another Striker sitting unhappy on the bench

It was only ever a rumour and the day isn't over yet.
  • Options
    Where's this signing Karl Robinson promised would happen today? Another lie by the club.
  • Options
    Perhaps when someone heard it was connected to Ipswich, they misheard what was 'hip switch'. I reckon it's some retired old professional who has had a hip replacement.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Where's this signing Karl Robinson promised would happen today? Another lie by the club.

Patience.
  • Options
    The Rat might think, ah if we get this freebie we can sell a couple of players Jan.
  • Options
    Who are we signing??

Only free agent strikers available will be very unfit and hardly played in the last year or so.

Dexter Blackstock, Ishamel Miller, Leon Best, Matt Fryatt, Jermaine Easter, Chris Brown etc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Madz said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41471481

But he chose to retire instead, so deal off :-)

Probably thought if the only club to want me is Charlton with that lunatic owner I would be better off retired
  • Options

Who are we signing??

Only free agent strikers available will be very unfit and hardly played in the last year or so.

Dexter Blackstock, Ishamel Miller, Leon Best, Matt Fryatt, Jermaine Easter, Chris Brown etc

Would take any of the first 4 on that list, will be unfit but a much needed addition
  • Options

Who are we signing??

Would take any of the first 4 on that list, will be unfit but a much needed addition
    First 3 would be ok I guess. Agreed that not fit but gives us another body. Definite no on Fryatt, hasn't played for well over 2 years now.
  • Options

Who are we signing??

Id second that. any one of the first four id snap you hands off. Don't get me wrong they will be unfit but any new striker will be expected to come on and make a difference in the last 20 rather then the 1st 70 so I feel this is less of an issue.
  • Options

Who are we signing??

First 3 would be ok I guess. Agreed that not fit but gives us another body. Definite no on Fryatt, hasn't played for well over 2 years now.
    Didn't realise it had been that long! He will be our man then!
  • Options
    Couldn't quite get it over the (Northern/Circle/Jubilee) line..?
  • Options
    Still waiting for a phone call....
  • Options

Maybe Katrien's taken a day off?

• Options

Oggy Red said:

Maybe Katrien's taken a day off?

She was supposed to be finalising terms with me today. I've asked for a ten year contract on 50k a week and they said my lack of fitness shouldn't be a problem.
    I didn't realise you got a say in restraining orders
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It’s Dave Berry on Absolute, he’s making his debut now on drive time.
  • Options
    Was meant to be Stephen Kelly but he is still queuing to get over the Dartford Bridge.
  • Options
    Probably a You Tuber. Still, that might get the attendances up.
  • Options
    We haven't got a game for two weeks and a few friendlies booked. It would make sense to keep the player (if there is one) one trial at the moment
  • Options

Maybe it's the lad on trial with the U23 team?

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Oggy Red said:

Maybe it's the lad on trial with the U23 team?

Freddy Yao, already Charltonised and written of by someone at his U23 trial game recently :smirk:
  • Options

It's Tuesday.

Well, who was it?