Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fleetwood v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    I expect to go out later so may not be able to keep up with tweets
  • Options
    masicat said:

What's the Mata....hahahahahahah

Could get v interesting!
  • Options
    Sarr's played some nice passes early on
  • Options
    This is.the big one
  • Options
    7' Quiet opening so far. Nothing to report... #cafc
  • Options
    Love the chants from our end... Currently hearing "one went past Perry"
  • Options
    Palace losing. Ha Ha Ha.
  • Options
    I heard Palace were bringing back Perry Suckling for this game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Not sure if updates are required given the coverage people are enjoying...? I'm not exactly firing on all cylinders, but I'll give it a shot.

Yes please Jimmy
  • Options
    7'
    Tarique Fosu-Henry (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Not sure if updates are required given the coverage people are enjoying...? I'm not exactly firing on all cylinders, but I'll give it a shot.

I would appreciate any updates. Thank you.
  • Options
    Please do. Some of us dinosaurs are not extinct... yet!
  • Options
    No Premiership scores please - remember that there are loads of people walking around with the fingers in their ears going "la, la, la" until 10.30 this evening.
  • Options
    Charlton throw in Fleetwood territory... goes back, gets closed down and ball forced to the back. Goes long, Mag gets it, crossfield ball to Konsa, to Holmes, back to Kashi.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

JiMMy 85 said:

I would appreciate any updates. Thank you.
    Same here - thanks Jimmy.
  • Options

Please do. Some of us dinosaurs are not extinct... yet!

Like wise here too , please Jimmy.
  • Options
    Charlton pushed up, then had to go back and sideways. Pressure is consistent though.

Konsa, to Clarke, to Kashi, switches to JFC on the left, goes back in the middle to Bauer, now Konsa, to Mag on the run into the box... keeper gets it.
  • Options
    13' The Addicks are seeing plenty of the ball, but there really is still nothing to report here... #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

please update jimmy85. no otherway to follow match. Cheers.
  • Options
    Holmes has it, over to Clarke but they intercept, and break. Kashi breaks it down by tracking back well. Gives it away, but Holmes wins it back, to Clarke, back to Holmes on the break, onto his left... FOSU!!!! GOOOOALL
  • Options
    Get in !!
  • Options
    Lovely cross!!!
  • Options
    Yay - he's on a roll....
  • Options
    Amazing cross from Ricky, who had won the ball back, broke, well and crossed it to Fosu and he finished smartly. I can't tell if it was a header or not, I can't write and listen as well as you might expect.

• Options
    Yesssssss
  • Options
    Clarke stole possession, fed Holmes and he crossed for Tariqe Fosu to head home! 1-0! #cafc
  • Options
    Fosu again
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!