Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fleetwood v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Really good start to the game by us. Good pressure, nice passing.
  • Options
    24' They have a goal kick.
  • Options
    Goes short, Bulger back to keeper, goes long but Konsa clears to Clarke, switches to JDS on the left, drills it in to Fosu, Holmes now on the right hand halfway line, finds Konsa, he finds Clarke, eventually to Mag, beats his man but ball runs out for a GK.
  • Options
    26' Goal Fleetwood. 1-1. #cafc
  • Options
    What a surprise
  • Options
    Now it's with us at the back, long to Mag, headed away by Bulger, Bauer boots it back like it's 1972. Holmes now, breaks down the left, over to Fosu, then JDS, just in our half with Kashi, to Bauer, chipped down the line, we win a throw. Konsa takes, back to Bauer, and we start knocking it about a bit.

They break, and score.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Really good start to the game by us. Good pressure, nice passing.

We've done what I was calling for Tuesday night--defending more with the ball. We've been a little more stagnant in possession, but in a good way. We've had a lot of the ball, not constantly looked to go forward, and waited to pick our moments. When they've had the ball we've looked to win it back quickly and get forward in transition. That's what lead to the goal.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

26' Goal Fleetwood. 1-1. #cafc

Never?
  • Options
    Fuck offffffff ahhhhrghgghgghggh
  • Options
    Quelle suprise...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    26' Charlton give the ball away in their own half. Grant fires into the bottom right corner with the hosts' first effort on goal. #cafc
  • Options
    Fucking seriously its their first shot on goal!!
  • Options
    That goal music wants to stop too
  • Options
    Oh lols
  • Options

Yes, but we have only had 2
  • Options
    Gotta laugh
  • Options
    Who writes our scripts?
  • Options
    We had a throw in decent area, went back and they tackled us and broke and scored. The commentators were just saying how it was silly to go back when we'd worked our way up the pitch.

Anyway, they have since had a really good shot on goal but Amos saved.
  • Options
    You are effin joking :angry:
  • Options
    27' Bell forces Amos into a save with a shot from distance. Corner Fleetwood...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JFC miscontrols a kick out from Amos and they win it. Kashi gets a tackle in falls to a Fleetwood player. Bauer then gets a tackle in and falls to Grant who slots home from their first shot.
  • Options
    28' ...the Addicks get rid. #cafc
  • Options

That goal music wants to stop too

I thought Fleetwood were better than that!
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Yes, but we have only had 2
    Didnt take us 30mins to have one

Their goal threat has been zilch havent even got close to have a shot
  • Options
    ross1 said:

26' Charlton give the ball away in their own half. Grant fires into the bottom right corner with the hosts' first effort on goal. #cafc

Who?
  • Options
    They are now pressuring us. Cole in the box, Bauer blocks an effort, it breaks to... I dunno, some guy, he shoots, we block again. Clear. Cairns is the keeper I think, he knocks it to the defenders, and Bulger and co enjoy some possession.
  • Options
    I refer you to the reply I gave moments earlier.....

1 shot - 1 goal.
  • Options
    When I sneeze, I sneeze 3 or 4 times. Every time.
  • Options
    we were in 5th just 5 mins ago - now back down to 7th.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!