Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Oxford v Charlton : 17 October 2017

Comments

• Options
    So we should be 4 up but it's 1-1 typical Charlton! !!!
  • Options
    Grrrrr. Got to be more clinical Charlton ffs
  • Options

4th as it stands

Your chart says we could end up 10th tonight so let's hope there's very little change over the next hour :)
    3rd to 9th
  • Options
    Shrewsbury already 3-0 up. They look like the real deal.
  • Options

They are
  • Options
    39' Curtis Nelson toes the ball back towards his goalkeeper and Eastwood picks it up. Easily could've been given as a back-pass! #cafc
  • Options
    ross1 said:

39' Curtis Nelson toes the ball back towards his goalkeeper and Eastwood picks it up. Easily could've been given as a back-pass! #cafc

Sorry that was a back pass... No loss of control that diverted it to the 'keeper that was toed intentionally
  • Options
    41' Payne threads Thomas through for Oxford but Amos comes out to narrow the angle and he shoots wide. 1-1. #cafc
  • Options

They are
    Now 4-0 up
  • Options

They are
    4.0 Shrewsbury
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Unbeaten all season, i would say they are a cert for the automatics
  • Options
    Jeez. Sarr looks classy most of the time, but all of a sudden...
  • Options
    Now 5th
  • Options

WTF was their 'keeper doing!!!!!

Cashing in on the bet he had on Fosu for first goal scorer :smiley:
  • Options
    Got to kill teams off
  • Options
    44' Close! Magennis nods down for Reeves and his strike is well blocked at point-blank range. 1-1. #cafc
  • Options
    Really end to end this
  • Options
    45' Close for Oxford. Ricardinho fires a shot towards the bottom corner but a combination of Amos and JFC get it off the line. #cafc
  • Options
    45' Two minutes are added. #cafc
  • Options
    HT 1-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Really end to end this

Yeah see more goals... Good game for the neutral
  • Options
    Good half, annoying we let them back in when we had them on the rack, but you always feel we are going to create chances.
  • Options

Argyle concede injury time equaliser at Blackburn.

1-1

• Options
    RedChaser said:

ross1 said:

SSN just showed the goal, poor defending

Wouldn't totally agree with that, Solly got in front of his man and got his header away from a good cross unfortunately it fell just right for their player running towards the box who buried it. Sometimes you can't do much about them.
    But we had players around him and someone should have got their body in front as good teams do
  • Options

Jeez. Sarr looks classy most of the time, but all of a sudden...

this is what worries me about him. each time I've seen him he plays well but is always capable of a howler. then again I've only seen him a couple of times and mainly in friendlies.
  • Options

Feck me is that the same Naby Sarr ? He has been brilliant, our best player so far, so confident with his feet and good in the air, one time he did get himself into trouble and had 3 Oxford players surrounding him, he just turned with the ball and was on his own !
    This will be the kiss of death then.

Yeh Rich Cawley has mentioned that he's taking too many touches on the ball - I dont think he is but will be interesting to see if Oxford target that fact
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!