Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Upcoming Fixtures

2»

Comments

• Options

Well I hope we pick up a injury with either of them 3 so they can't be called up.

Be handy if it’s Magennis and we have to go a few games without our 1 striker that is capable of scoring.
    Otto this teams got goals in it
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Well I hope we pick up a injury with either of them 3 so they can't be called up.

Be handy if it’s Magennis and we have to go a few games without our 1 striker that is capable of scoring.
    Otto this teams got goals in it
    Agreed. But I’d rather not go in to games with Poopoo or KAG up front.

Besides we scored 3 at Shrewsbury last year and still lost.
  • Options
    Gutted for those who already booked travel I’ve had it before can be costly!

However as someone mentioned these are the sort of side (Scunthorpe last season) that are playing with sheer momentum and team spirit, they’ll get worse as the season goes on so would be better to delay the fixture if possible, if it were Wigan or Blackburn I’d wanna play it now because they’ll get stronger!
  • Options

Because there is a large group of us going out on the piss that's why,we have booked the train tickets and I dont want to throw the money down the drain, sorry if that is too stupid for you, but that's how I feel. The football side of supporting Charlton means a lot less than it used to, meeting up with freinds and having a good day out means more, if we win then thats a bonus.

Nothing stopping you going out on the piss with those same mates... I mean your travel plans are booked in... I would assume someone non-league will have a game locally - Go support that instead.