Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will QPR ever have to pay fine for Financial Fair Play promotion

2»

Comments

• Options
    seth plum said:

Are there any parallels with Glasgow Rangers (I know they went into admin) in terms of being obliged to drop down the leagues as a sanction?

Should be, but I doubt it. There should be a transfer embargo if the fine isn't paid by Dec 31st and the players that were bought in excess of the FFP should be sold, for free.
  • Options

seth plum said:

Are there any parallels with Glasgow Rangers (I know they went into admin) in terms of being obliged to drop down the leagues as a sanction?

Should be, but I doubt it. There should be a transfer embargo if the fine isn't paid by Dec 31st and the players that were bought in excess of the FFP should be sold, for free.
    Can we have first pick? :wink:
  • Options
    ross1 said:

seth plum said:

Can we have first pick? :wink:
    Yeah, Cousins back!