Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Fulham U21 - Match Thread

Comments

• edited November 2017
    Anyone there tonight should attempt to sit in as many different seats as possible.
  • cfgs said:

Anyone there tonight should attempt to sit in as many different seats as possible.

Try the directors box, I would not expect it to be crowded
  • cfgs said:

@Leuth is there he'll get a decent training session in if he's behind the goal we're attacking second half :wink:
  • So this is where the crowd is
  • Anybody counted the crowed yet? Want to know how close my guess was.

I was going to break my protest if it looked like we were going to get less than 817.

The ticket office told me about 500 had been sold by 17.00

I left at 19.40 relieved I had not given Duchatelet £10
    Ummmm unlucky elfs.
  • Did the teams get a chance to shake hands with the crowd?
  • Players marks will be interesting, how many posters does @lancashire lad need for it to be valid?
  • Like the Bradford game, in years to come there will be thousands of fans claiming to have been one of the 741.
    Can I be the first! who are we playing??
  • MATCH ACTION: Thorsteinsson curls home

Here’s Thorsteinsson opening the scoring this evening, giving the keeper no chance

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/incoming/article13846186.ece/ALTERNATES/s510b/JS135204724.jpg
  • Sponsored links:

• The teams are back out at The Valley. We're all set for the second period of @CheckatradeTrpy action... #cafc
  • 20:52KEY EVENT
    PEEP! Second half underway!

Fulham get us back underway for the second half - Kwietniewski is off for Thompson
  • SUB | Fulham make a change at the break. Cameron Thompson replaces Mikolaj Kwietniewski. #cafc
  • 20:55
    O'Riley taken out

Nice skill from O’Riley sees him win the ball and release it, but he’s taken out late and wins a free kick for his side early on in this second period
  • Can it be 741 1/2 Elfsborg was down the oak picking programmes uo
  • Anybody counted the crowed yet? Want to know how close my guess was.

I was going to break my protest if it looked like we were going to get less than 817.

The ticket office told me about 500 had been sold by 17.00

I left at 19.40 relieved I had not given Duchatelet £10
    LOL
  • 20:57
    Lovely break from Fulham

Norman throws the ball further than most people can kick and sets up the attack - the ball eventually finds its way to Thorsteinsson who goes with his left this time and gets a corner which comes to nothing
  • Thanks Ross
  • Amazing through ball from Magical. Kid looks the real deal
  • Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:

ross1 said:

20:30
    Charlton should be ahead!

Marshall puts in a beautiful cross and all Ahearne-Grant has to do is glance it into the bottom corner, but he gets it all wrong and nods it wide of the post

Cue Golfie........,,,,
    only just seen this as I've been watching the Spurs game, but it goes without saying, he ain't a striker.
  • RedChaser said:

ross1 said:

Marshall puts in a beautiful cross and all Ahearne-Grant has to do is glance it into the bottom corner, but he gets it all wrong and nods it wide of the post

Cue Golfie........,,,,
    only just seen this as I've been watching the Spurs game, but it goes without saying, he ain't a striker.
    Clock is definitely ticking for him, he desperately needs one to go in tonight or Saturday, if selected'
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

ross1 said:

Cue Golfie........,,,,
    Clock is definitely ticking for him, he desperately needs one to go in tonight or Saturday, if selected'
    He definitely won't score on Saturday
  • edited November 2017
    Fulham must be decent odds at 5/1

Edit - would say sorry for the jinx but don't think we care about this competition do we?
  • edited November 2017

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

ross1 said:

Cue Golfie........,,,,
    He definitely won't score on Saturday
    LOL Forgot the FA Cup has been bastardised these days.
  • Fulham must be decent odds at 5/1

Especially as they have just gone 2-1 ahead.
  • cfgs said:

Fulham must be decent odds at 5/1

Especially as they have just gone 2-1 ahead.
    Indeed not a big bet but got £2 on them
  • The lad who scored Cameron Thompson was a 2nd half sub.
  • Marshall and Reeves being gently eased back I suppose, Henners will be pleased though if his love child scores :wink: