Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Office Xmas party ideas

13»

Comments

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

LenGlover said:

LenGlover said:

Don't have one.

A lot of people are filled with abject terror just at the thought of it yet are frightened to say so either because of being thought miserable or general office politics.

It's being so cheerful what keeps him going... :wink:
    Not a Scrooge generally but the sheer hypocrisy of pretending to be friends with people that have spent the rest of the year undermining and or slagging off each other sticks in the craw I'm afraid.

I
    You are Karel Fraeye and I claim my prize want my laundry basket back.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

LenGlover said:

Don't have one.

A lot of people are filled with abject terror just at the thought of it yet are frightened to say so either because of being thought miserable or general office politics.

It's being so cheerful what keeps him going... :wink:
    Not a Scrooge generally but the sheer hypocrisy of pretending to be friends with people that have spent the rest of the year undermining and or slagging off each other sticks in the craw I'm afraid.

I
    You seem to be not alone in that Len, I guess I was just lucky that every company I worked at everyone got on really well, probably the nature of the industry. Same for my wife, in her bank there was only ever one bloke who no-one really liked, and he was totally oblivious to the fact, and everyone else just tolerated him.
  • Options
    @Henry Irving sadly not!
  • Options

All done bar No.12

Will now spend 10 hours trying to work it out

I have spent the last few hours looking at logos for the missing letter. Going to call it a day for now!