Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Rochdale | Tue 21 Nov | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2017
    DOUCHER's match prediction is the only one that will hold any credibility for me
  • Options
    It'll be a big disappointment if we don't win this match. If we want to be taken seriously as a top 3 side we've got to get the 3 points. I think we will get the win. 2-0.
  • Options
    Rochdale have that reputation for being a bit stubborn though last time they came here we were not at our best either. We need to channel our anger from the two iffy decisions on Saturday on the pitch.
  • Options
    I predict rien

0-0
  • Options
    5-0. Think Rochdale will get a hiding.
  • Options
    2:0 Addicks.
    Bauer heading an overshot corner, and Marshall doing a Mevididi run with perfect finish.
  • Options
    These are the types of flat midweek fixtures we have screwed up in recent seasons...

On a different note, is it unusual that both Charlton and Millwall are at home on the same evening?
  • Options

These are the types of flat midweek fixtures we have screwed up in recent seasons...

On a different note, is it unusual that both Charlton and Millwall are at home on the same evening?

Nah happened last season too (no not when we played each other)
  • Options

Nah happened last season too (no not when we played each other)
    How would we both be...at...h

you know what, doesn't matter
  • Options
    A late penalty will do us. I’ve heard, by the way, that the Rochdale coach driver is coming round the M25 in anti-clockwise direction to pick up Mr Breakspear in Surrey.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As I often say these are the games any teams with promotion aspirations should be winning. Anything other than 3 points will be seen as a poor result.
  • Options
    They have just dropped into the bottom three...If we are serious about promotion this is a match you must win at home.

I think the lads will come good...3-0 to the Addicks.
  • Options
    Struggling to locate my enthusiasm gland.
  • Options

They have just dropped into the bottom three...If we are serious about promotion this is a match you must win at home.

I think the lads will come good...3-0 to the Addicks.

Hate to say though... If draw tonight and Gillingham drop back into the relegation places that'll mean that out of the bottom four relegation teams this season we'd have picked up two points from a potential 12
  • Options
    KAG and Dodoo as the attacking subs doesn't inspire much confidence.
  • Options

Wonder if it'll be worth putting Mascoll @ Left-Back and stick Dasilva @ Left-Mid
  • Options

It doesn't sound like we have much choice...Aribo will SURELY have to be utilised as well, surely he can do as good a job as KAG in one of those wide attacking positions?
  • Options

Wonder if it'll be worth putting Mascoll @ Left-Back and stick Dasilva @ Left-Mid
    I think Mascoll on the bench as cover for left wing, by all accounts he was naturally a left winger who was converted to left-back so hopefully he can do a job. Would rather him as an option off the bench than Dodoo.
  • Options
    Yet again our lack of squad depth could be our downfall. Please sell up and eff off RD.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our injuries do seem to go in waves by position. Get Reeves and Marshall back, we lose Clarke and Fosu

• Options

Our injuries do seem to go in waves by position. Get Reeves and Marshall back, we lose Clarke and Fosu

Not looking forward to Lewis Page coming back then
  • Options
    I can't see what you are all worrying about - we have the messiah (Ben Reeves) to replace him. You were all raving about him 3 months ago & Fosu was brought in as "one for the future" in any case & wasn't expected to be in the starting 11this early. :smile:
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Rochdale beat us last season at The Valley and worryingly my wife, who has not been wrong when I have asked her for her prediction of Charlton's result this season, thinks we will go down 1-0.

I hope her impressive record thus far is blown to smithereens!
  • Options
    1-0 Charlton in the 90th minute
  • Options
    i've got a horrible feeling its going to be like the Wimbledon game last season, we go 1-0 up and look like we're cruising, then lose 1-2
  • Options
    I don't think this can be seen as a lack of squad depth as we have cover in Marshall. Yes he is still working back to full fitness. But as KR has reiterated before Marshall was #1 choice over him and Fosu at the start of the season. Even Fosu has said that he was meant to play second fiddle to Marshall and was lucky to get his break.

No taking away that it is still a massive blow.
  • Options

I don't think this can be seen as a lack of squad depth as we have cover in Marshall. Yes he is still working back to full fitness. But as KR has reiterated before Marshall was #1 choice over him and Fosu at the start of the season. Even Fosu has said that he was meant to play second fiddle to Marshall and was lucky to get his break.

No taking away that it is still a massive blow.

Marshall was shot after about 60mins against MK Concrete Cows FC.
  • Options
    Dijksteel in the U23s so won't be on the bench tonight

• Options
    Hopefully means that Bauer is back then
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!