Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scunthorpe v Charlton | Sat 25 Nov | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Leuth said:

I'm going to predict a KAG hat-trick. If it doesn't happen, nobody will remember. If it does, I'm Batman

I'll remember
  • Options
    Simon Church comes off the bench to a cacophony of boos from the away end, but then rockets in a winner from 25 yards before doing his "finger over his lips" celebration
  • Options
    If Kag scores at all I will donate some money to the Greenwich and Bexley Hospice.
  • Options
    I love these graphics! Corr its tight at the bottom of league 1 isn't it!? Wimbledon could finish the day 15th or 2nd bottom
  • Options
    Leuth said:

I'm going to predict a KAG hat-trick.

About the only way I can see him scoring at the moment is if the opposition goalkeeper kicks the ball out and it hits him on the arse and bounces back into the goal. Once maybe, but not three times.
  • Options

I love these graphics! Corr its tight at the bottom of league 1 isn't it!? Wimbledon could finish the day 15th or 2nd bottom
    Indeed the whole table is tight other than the top 2, MKD and Southend could finish between 8th and 17th!

• Options
    The fact that it’s so tight means it’s going to take an exceptional team to pull away from the rest because everybody will drop points along the way. We’ve put in some not so good performances lately and still picked up points and wins and we know we got some key players currently out of the team that will make a huge difference when they come back in. Like the runner in a track race sitting on the shoulder of the pacemaker we are probably nicely positioned at the moment for that January to March push that breaks the pack.
  • Options
    Lose and our target to remain in playoffs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yes, but win and we could potentially be 2 or 3 points off automatics if results went our way, in third with a game in hand and two games in hand over Scunthorpe and Bradford.
  • Options
    Sage said:

Yes, but win and we could potentially be 2 or 3 points off automatics if results went our way, in third with a game in hand and two games in hand over Scunthorpe and Bradford.
    yeh, it's a 6 pointer really, and we SHOULD be able to climb over Scunny because of our 2 games in hand. However i can see Scunny winning this which would mean that we would need 2 wins from our games in hand to make it to 3rd. We would need Wigan to lose at least 2 games and us to win 2 to be into the autos and I don't see that happening.
  • Options
    Tough one, but I think we can get something 1-1
  • Options
    0-3 to KR's Red & White Army
  • Options
    Desperatly trying to think of a Naby Sarr song - best i've got so far is Mouhammer a dou, dou, dou get the ball to big Naby - to the tune agadoo struggling after that
  • Options
    476-9 declared.
  • Options

476-9 declared.

Jesus I hope Amos wont be conceding 476-goals... that'll truly mess up our Goal Difference for the season
  • Options
    Just look ere ! This is Scunthorpe not Real Madrid ,we are Charlton 3-0 to us

come on you reds !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    to the tune of the old "new faces" theme

you re a star Naby Sarr
    yes you are Naby Sarr
    with you around well go far
    you re a star Naby Sarr
    yes you are !!!
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Tough game , hoping for a 1-0 win , will take a 3-1 win.
  • Options
    Think I'd start with 5 at the back, with Konsa able move into midfield if need be. Dasilva has to play IMO. Would love KAG to be successful after what sounded like a decent performance in the week, but we need to be solid for this one first and foremost. Gives JFC a bit more licence to get forward when required too. Squad starting to look a little bit light (again), but we can definitely win this one. 2-1 Charlton
  • Options
    edited November 2017

476-9 declared.

Jesus I hope Amos wont be conceding 476-goals... that'll truly mess up our Goal Difference for the season
    476-9 is a Karel Fraeye team formation
    Shouldn't that be on the Ashes thread?
  • Options
    I predict that Naby Sarr will become a fan favourite almost to the same degree that Kermy did - there-s always something nice and different about someone who was shit becoming very good.
  • Options

I predict that Naby Sarr will become a fan favourite almost to the same degree that Kermy did - there-s always something nice and different about someone who was shit becoming very good.

He used to be shite but now he's alright. Walking in a Naby wonderland.
  • Options
    Glad Reeves wont be playing; if Karlan plays I will be happy for another opportunity for him and think away games will suit him because of the lack of pressure on him and perhaps who knows he may even score. Naby must remain and Konsa has to give way to Bauer to give a more solid and less shaky defence. Could possibly move Konsa into midfield as his touch may suit a more attack minded approach. His skills are very under-used. If the ball runs for us then a draw would be a good result.
  • Options

But Kermy never was shit though. He'd been through a hard time at Leicester and was a bit of a scape goat because of the penalty.

• Options
    Kermy was God for Charlton.
    Please please please do not compair KAG with Kermy
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!