Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scunthorpe v Charlton | Sat 25 Nov | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options

I predict that Naby Sarr will become a fan favourite almost to the same degree that Kermy did - there-s always something nice and different about someone who was shit becoming very good.

He has the tools to become very bloody good as well. I really hope he's better settled in London now because he's shown that he has all the tools certainly to succeed in League One, but also potentially the Championship and Premier League down the road.

Still has a lot to learn. Had a couple of erratic moments in the last couple games, but hope he's given the start alongside Bauer tomorrow.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

I predict that Naby Sarr will become a fan favourite almost to the same degree that Kermy did - there-s always something nice and different about someone who was shit becoming very good.

He has the tools to become very bloody good as well. I really hope he's better settled in London now because he's shown that he has all the tools certainly to succeed in League One, but also potentially the Championship and Premier League down the road.

Still has a lot to learn. Had a couple of erratic moments in the last couple games, but hope he's given the start alongside Bauer tomorrow.
    Most defenders have erratic moments tbf. But his stand out. Because he's enormous.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

SDAddick said:

Most defenders have erratic moments tbf. But his stand out. Because he's enormous.
    Agreed, and when you look at it, he hasn't played a whole lot of football over the last 3-4 years starting with his time at Sporting. I think there's still a lot of room for him to grow as a player.
  • Options
    Very difficult fixture with an in form side. I would fancy us if it wasn't for the injuries. But with 6 out it does not look good. 2-0 to Scunthorpe.
  • Options

Very difficult fixture with an in form side. I would fancy us if it wasn't for the injuries. But with 6 out it does not look good. 2-0 to Scunthorpe.

Can't say I disagree. About the only time I've got a correct score this season was the game at Plymouth, and that ended...........2-0.
  • Options
    I’ll be pleased with a point but I think we’ll get it.
  • Options
    Backs to the wall 1-1 2 points dropped for Scunthorpe.
  • Options
    A draw 1-1 .
  • Options
    This has got 1-1 tribute to Russell slade written all over it
  • Options
    Not been to many games this season (cos of Roland), but never been impressed by KAG and from what I've heard this season not many have been. Have we really got no other options?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Not been to many games this season (cos of Roland), but never been impressed by KAG and from what I've heard this season not many have been. Have we really got no other options?

The other option is to play 4-6-0
  • Options
    No idea what the score will be but no doubt Novak will get the winning goal.
  • Options
    Had a sudden epiphany, forget my previous prediction, can't be bothered reading back:
    3:3 - Bauer Kashi Marshall
  • Options

We may have 6 out but due to the depth of squad we do have options. Konsa or Aribo can come into midfield and JFC move forward, or Fairchild could play wide or we could change set up and go 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 etc etc.

KAG had a good game out wide Tuesday and showed good pace and strength soI would have no pproblem if he was picked.

In Robbo we trust.
  • Options
    2-0 to the Addicks, catch them twice on the break
  • Options
    Charlton 2-1.
  • Options
    0-1 magennis
  • Options
    This is a tough one to call. Scunny are a good, well-organised outfit and have the players to cause us problems. great if BFG can start. Would surely take a point now... anything more will be a bonus. A point today and three points on Tuesday keeps us in the right place.
  • Options

Desperatly trying to think of a Naby Sarr song - best i've got so far is Mouhammer a dou, dou, dou get the ball to big Naby - to the tune agadoo struggling after that

Na na na na na na naby naby sarr naby sarr, naaaby naby sarr do do do.

KC and the sunshine band btw! Haha
  • Options
    1-1 could be a good point in the long run
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1-0 win marshall to score
  • Options
    0-0 Followed by a light hearted discussion of the clubs transfer policy.
  • Options
    I really can't see us winning this one 2-0.
  • Options
    Can't see us beating Scunthorpe? Sure they're on a good run but we have better players than them. We have every chance
  • Options
    ⚽️ GAME DAY! ⚽️

We're off to Scunthorpe this afternoon. COME ON YOU REDSSSSSSS! #cafc

• Options
    Can see a boring 0-0 and the unbeaten run continues.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    We'll be donning our white 'third' strip this afternoon. Here's why

cafc.co.uk/news/view/5a182d22ca6e5/charlton-to-wear-emergency-white-kit-at-scunthorpe-united-on-saturday … #cafc

https://t.co/qOmQKDJwYc
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @johnnie_jackson's most recent Charlton goal came against Scunthorpe earlier this year...

What's your favourite Jacko goal?

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Team news is coming up in the next five minutes at Glanford Park... #cafc

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!