Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

One-off commemorative strip for Back to The Valley match

12346»

Comments

• Options
    I want one.
  • Options

for 75 quid i hope its better quality than the 100 years anniversary kit

also why 75 quid? your paying about £35 for a box and a glorified receipt.

We know these things cost no more than £20 to bring to the point of sale box certificate VAT the lot So that's effectively paying £55 for a kick in the balls from the sneering Belgians

Not for me

We know these things cost no more than £20 to bring to the point of sale box certificate VAT the lot So that's effectively paying £55 for a kick in the balls from the sneering Belgians

Not for me
    The cost of getting a very limited amount of the cloth made would be a lot higher than a production run of club shirts.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

Not for me

Not for me
    The cost of getting a very limited amount of the cloth made would be a lot higher than a production run of club shirts.
    So how to the people behind the protest shirt manage it? It's day light fucking robbery, whatever way you look at it.
  • Options
    Strange,
    TEL said:

In an alternative reality far, far away.......A fans protest shirt for 25 quid with 50% proceeds going to a Community trust

With the greatest respect, the protest shirt looked ok.. but was of a horrible material.
  • Options

Crusty54 said:

Not for me

Not for me
    So how to the people behind the protest shirt manage it? It's day light fucking robbery, whatever way you look at it.
    The material is specially made for the limited run unlike the protest shirt.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

Crusty54 said:

Not for me

Not for me
    The material is specially made for the limited run unlike the protest shirt.
    especially spun by Tone and his Belgian silk worms.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Strange,

TEL said:

In an alternative reality far, far away.......A fans protest shirt for 25 quid with 50% proceeds going to a Community trust

With the greatest respect, the protest shirt looked ok.. but was of a horrible material.
    Well you can blame me for the quality as I chose it. People at the time didnt like some of the flimsier materials that the club had used, such as the black and blue striped shirt, so I decided to use a 180gsm material. So, as I said, blame me, I had about 60 different types of material to chose from but little time to decide as we were trying very hard to meet a deadline.
  • Options
    TEL said:

shine166 said:

Strange,

TEL said:

Well you can blame me for the quality as I chose it. People at the time didnt like some of the flimsier materials that the club had used, such as the black and blue striped shirt, so I decided to use a 180gsm material. So, as I said, blame me, I had about 60 different types of material to chose from but little time to decide as we were trying very hard to meet a deadline.
    You should be transported to the Colonies.
  • Options
    TEL said:

shine166 said:

Strange,

TEL said:

I like the shirt, material and all, bought two and they were a bargain, and was pleased so much money was raised for charity too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Crusty54 said:

Bought my shirt this morning. It is a quality product and Hummel deserve a lot of credit.

They have replicated the material used 25 years ago and there is hardly any stretch. Make sure you get the correct size.

Only 40 of each size have been made. 2XL has already sold out. If you intend to buy one don't wait too long.

If you visit the shop they suggest you try a shirt on to ensure you get the right size. The boxed shirts are behind the counter.

For £95 the material should be spun from the web of the worlds rarest spider, tempered by the moisture from 14 chips.
  • Options
    TEL said:

shine166 said:

Strange,

TEL said:

Was an opinion, not a dig. Just dont think the quality compares to a normal shirt... so its unfair to compare prices.