Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Home attendances?

So besides all the usual "I'm not going while they're in charge" reasons, Where are you? It's very frustrating as the team are playing well in front of 8/10,000

So where are the 14,000 "fans" that don't go anymore. I understand that life changes, move away from home etc.

Forget the Belgians

GET BEHIND THE BOYS

Comments

• Options
    I’m on a 161 stuck at the Woolwich ferry.
  • Options

I’m on a 161 stuck at the Woolwich ferry.

I’m on the bus behind.
  • Options
    I'm 240 miles away.
  • Options
    I'm working. Stuck in traffic between visits on a 254 bus.
  • Options
    I'm at a non-league game with about 30 people there.
  • Options
    Is there a game tonight??
  • Options
    Dear oh dear
  • Options
    My life has changed. I fucking hate Belgians.
  • Options
    chappers said:

So besides all the usual "I'm not going while they're in charge" reasons, Where are you? It's very frustrating as the team are playing well in front of 8/10,000

So where are the 14,000 "fans" that don't go anymore. I understand that life changes, move away from home etc.

Forget the Belgians

GET BEHIND THE BOYS

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Me, walking my dogs. While wearing baseball cap, sunglasses and it ain't sunny, hoodie and cargo trousers. For me it's never been about the team playing well/crap, the results on the pitch matter of course and that's what this lot will never understand. This football club is more than just the 90 minutes on the pitch.
    *sits back and waits for cats comment* ;)image
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Me, walking my dogs. While wearing baseball cap, sunglasses and it ain't sunny, hoodie and cargo trousers. For me it's never been about the team playing well/crap, the results on the pitch matter of course and that's what this lot will never understand. This football club is more than just the 90 minutes on the pitch.

What one is called Meire?
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

I thought you were more of a cat man? ;)

But seriously though what are those shoes?? ;)
  • Options

T_C_E said:

The one out on her own coz no one likes her.
  • Options
    I'm driving my cab and have gone back to supporting Spurs.
  • Options
    Still on the 161 and fast losing the will to live.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    bbob said:

Is there a game tonight??

Yes, it not going too well. Losing 2-0 Johnson and Nego with own goals. Down to 10 men as well. Not due to a red card, but polish Pete had to nip off down to Makro’s to buy a job lot of sauerkraut - taking advantage of the Black Friday sale.....speaking of which, Ben Odeje is making his debut - 46 years after signing for the club.

Karel Fraeye and Thomas Driessen will need To learn to work together if they are to stay in charge.

Up The Addicks.
  • Options
    chappers said:

Forget the Belgians

GET BEHIND THE BOYS

Well it's like going to a resteraunt and being given a shit meal and shit service.

• Options
    I am sitting here on the internet, wondering why some people can't or don't want to see the bigger picture.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

T_C_E said:

They are walking boots, shall I get something more suitable for walking in? I await further instructions. ;)
  • Options

T_C_E said:

And she's a he!
    Stick to your cats, ;)
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

T_C_E said:

And she's a he!
    Stick to your cats, ;)
    Miere is a he? That's a bold accusation. If be expecting a knock on the door any moment! ;)
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

T_C_E said:

They are walking boots, shall I get something more suitable for walking in? I await further instructions. ;)
    Don't ask me. I'm not CL fashion police. I think they're perfectly suitable. I simply picked the one item of clothing you didn't mention!
  • Options

T_C_E said:

T_C_E said:

And she's a he!
    Stick to your cats, ;)
    Miere is a he? That's a bold accusation. If be expecting a knock on the door any moment! ;)
    Se9 have my number set to speed dial.
    *Evening Tom* ;)
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

No wisecracks from me about your choice of footwear - just wanted to say your dogs are just gorgeous and look forward to every picture you post.
  • Options
    chappers said:

Forget the Belgians

• Options
    bobmunro said:

T_C_E said:

No wisecracks from me about your choice of footwear - just wanted to say your dogs are just gorgeous and look forward to every picture you post.
    Same here. They are lovely dogs.

P.s. I farkin hate cats.