Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Home attendances?

2»

Comments

• Options

T_C_E said:

Me, walking my dogs. While wearing baseball cap, sunglasses and it ain't sunny, hoodie and cargo trousers. For me it's never been about the team playing well/crap, the results on the pitch matter of course and that's what this lot will never understand. This football club is more than just the 90 minutes on the pitch.
    *sits back and waits for cats comment* ;)image

What one is called Meire?
    Far too early for the bitch of the litter to be out
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

T_C_E said:

Me, walking my dogs. While wearing baseball cap, sunglasses and it ain't sunny, hoodie and cargo trousers. For me it's never been about the team playing well/crap, the results on the pitch matter of course and that's what this lot will never understand. This football club is more than just the 90 minutes on the pitch.

No wisecracks from me about your choice of footwear - just wanted to say your dogs are just gorgeous and look forward to every picture you post.
    Fuck me you must like picking up shit!
  • Options

bobmunro said:

T_C_E said:

No wisecracks from me about your choice of footwear - just wanted to say your dogs are just gorgeous and look forward to every picture you post.
    Fuck me you must like picking up shit!
    Pick it up & bag it and if there's no bin, it's natures own handwarmer. ;)
  • Options
    Someones on a wind up!
  • Options

Someones on a wind up!

Yeah dont think Paulie has a Driving Licence so there is no way he could drive the 161
  • Options
    Totally agree with chappers,last night the team staged a monumental comeback in injury time to get a polnt,the crowd played no small part in this,supporting the team even louder when we went 2 down.Everyone has their choices,but this team and manager relate to the fans far more than in recent seasons.and deserve to play in front of a bigger audience.So,come on guys,put Roland out of your mind,help get the Valley back to what it was,and help get the club promoted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't know if it is my age, football in general or Roland and his cronies, but as B B King once said " The thrill is gone".
  • Options
    I am sure I would not not be the only one predicting a massive increase in the crowd the home game after the deal us done. Possibly overoptimistic but I seriously doubt it.
  • Options
    Surely we won't beat the 9500 that were there for the Posh game last night (chuckles).
    Packed it was.
    Supporters everywhere !
    :smile:
  • Options
    Sadly, I'm not expecting bumper crowds once Roland goes. 18 months ago during the height of the protests maybe, but I suspect a lot will have psychologically moved on by now.
  • Options
    WHAddick said:

I am sure I would not not be the only one predicting a massive increase in the crowd the home game after the deal us done. Possibly overoptimistic but I seriously doubt it.

would be another 1,000 home supporters tops
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Just suppose Doouchebag did a Sunley and took us to Selhurst Park this season. How many people do lifers think would go to home games there under today’s cloud. Just thinking.
  • Options
    Acab said:

Just suppose Doouchebag did a Sunley and took us to Selhurst Park this season. How many people do lifers think would go to home games there under today’s cloud. Just thinking.

SEB and Raytreacy69 that's about it
  • Options
    Acab said:

Thats the beauty of iFollow now!!

Wouldnt step foot in that shit hole they call a Stadium though other than the away end when Charlton are set to win the Premier League
  • Options
    Acab said:

A lot less than the first time around but why would he ? Go from a decent ground to a shithole ? Even he couldn't be that stupid ............................................................................could he ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

bobmunro said:

T_C_E said:

Same here. They are lovely dogs.

P.s. I farkin hate cats.
    Just when me and the avatar were starting to warm to you canters.... now where did I put DOUCHERs number......
  • Options

WHAddick said:

I think that's unduly pessimistic, although there needs to be a different approach as well as a different owner.
  • Options

WHAddick said:

I think that's unduly pessimistic, although there needs to be a different approach as well as a different owner.
    I think a lot would depend on timing. If the sale happens around the time of a promotion, then we'd get a fair amount of (presumably) positive press and media. Newspaper coverage almost disappears completely with a drop from the Championship to League One. TV coverage too. I really fear for the club's future if we stay in Div One too long, particularly under these owners.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Sadly, I'm not expecting bumper crowds once Roland goes. 18 months ago during the height of the protests maybe, but I suspect a lot will have psychologically moved on by now.

Speaking myself, I along with my Carer will be back once they have gone. Watching them on tv has rekindled a simmering love that could gone away, Robinsons enthusiasm is slowly winning me over. What we have lost is my grandsons who were between 8 an 12 when this regime turned up and have no interest whatsoever. That I cant see being changed. :(
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    CatAddick said:

bobmunro said:

T_C_E said:

Same here. They are lovely dogs.

P.s. I farkin hate cats.
    Just when me and the avatar were starting to warm to you canters.... now where did I put DOUCHERs number......
    Sorry! ;) blame it on the gf her cat tries to kill me everyone I go over.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Uboat said:

Speaking myself, I along with my Carer will be back once they have gone. Watching them on tv has rekindled a simmering love that could gone away, Robinsons enthusiasm is slowly winning me over. What we have lost is my grandsons who were between 8 an 12 when this regime turned up and have no interest whatsoever. That I cant see being changed. :(
    My son, who is now 13 was coming but has lost all interest in football now. He will never support anyone else but I can’t even get him to agree to let me buy him a shirt now, let alone wear one or watch a game.
  • Options

T_C_E said:

Uboat said:

My son, who is now 13 was coming but has lost all interest in football now. He will never support anyone else but I can’t even get him to agree to let me buy him a shirt now, let alone wear one or watch a game.
    My 15 year old refuses point blank to come to matches, despite the Seed connection. Just not interested. The 11 year old comes to one in three or four and still quite enjoys it. He's noticed that it's better than last season at least. The thing that puts him off is that he gets travel sick, even on the tube, believe it or not.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

T_C_E said:

Uboat said:

My 15 year old refuses point blank to come to matches, despite the Seed connection. Just not interested. The 11 year old comes to one in three or four and still quite enjoys it. He's noticed that it's better than last season at least. The thing that puts him off is that he gets travel sick, even on the tube, believe it or not.
    Be grateful he doesn't support Plymouth