Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fans Forum 27/11/17 re 9th Dec 17

13»

Comments

• Options

I've never known a professional outfit to publish so many grammatical and spelling errors. It seems like very time they put something out, whether it be on their social media outlets or their published material there is at least one mistake.

It's just so amateurish. Does anyone check these things?

Yes, the people who put it together.
  • Options
    edited November 2017

I've never known a professional outfit to publish so many grammatical and spelling errors. It seems like very time they put something out, whether it be on their social media outlets or their published material there is at least one mistake.

It's just so amateurish. Does anyone check these things?

Oh Yes, and I can think of a few on here not you Brendan but one person in particular who might be moonlighting doing a bit of proof reading :wink:
  • Options
    even the pross reloose they put out tiday had a cuppla of smelling mastakes in it
  • Options
    To leave it so late in the day to get feedback only goes to show what a shit shambles the excuse for a SMT are and I will be glad when everyone of them have gone.
  • Options
    I am really looking forward to this game as Portsmouth have always played good football and their supporters always turn out in numbers. That day was so emotional and special it will be great to re-live a bit of it.

I was hoping the club would do a special deal like a curry and a pint in bars, show highlights of the day then and now, a bit of the back to the valley story, run some late coaches back so those who want can have a couple of beers.

What a shame we don't have an owner who has a vision of making the match day experience more than just turning up to watch the game. Oh well.

A bit surprised that boycotting supporters are moaning at the £20 quid to get in: should have saved a fair bit by not going I would have thought! Come on chaps; can't let those Pompey upstarts have the run of the place.
  • Options

even the pross reloose they put out tiday had a cuppla of smelling mastakes in it

• Options
    A programme full of errors will probably be a fiver.
  • Options

A programme full of errors will probably be a fiver.

Now look what you’ve done. KM in we listened to our fans quote!!
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

I am really looking forward to this game as Portsmouth have always played good football and their supporters always turn out in numbers. That day was so emotional and special it will be great to re-live a bit of it.

I was hoping the club would do a special deal like a curry and a pint in bars, show highlights of the day then and now, a bit of the back to the valley story, run some late coaches back so those who want can have a couple of beers.

What a shame we don't have an owner who has a vision of making the match day experience more than just turning up to watch the game. Oh well.

A bit surprised that boycotting supporters are moaning at the £20 quid to get in: should have saved a fair bit by not going I would have thought! Come on chaps; can't let those Pompey upstarts have the run of the place.

The only £20 tickets are in the family stand.
  • Options

The shirt is worn by Jacko holding the 2011/12 L1 trophy.

Last week’s Mercury had a front page ad for full season tickets. Not sure who was to blame for that but I’d suggest too many basic errors are being made. That’s something management ought to address, even if it’s down to resources. I doubt if they are even aware of it.

...or really don't care.

Surely not !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2017
  • Options

Lern to spel you kunt.