Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Southend away on Boxing Day (pay on day available)

12346»

Comments

• We are here coach is not so cant get tickets yet lol will try again get a drink and snack
  • Boxing Day football is part of my family's tradition. One game I still remember vividly is Arsenal at Sellout in '88 - their title-winning year. Got into the ground just before kick-off and the Holmesdale was packed with Gooners and they had the seats all the way along the Arf Awake too. They went 2-0 up, Steve MacKenzie scored a screamer but they scored again so another late screamer from him was irrelevant.

Was the same season as the memorable 2-2 at Highbury with Morts screamer in front of the North Bank to earn us a point - Theo Foley sorted me tickets so was literally sat behind him and GG in the main stand paddock

The Selhurst game; one screamer (low and hard) and one off his chap from about two feet. Very exciting ending and I came away gutted we hadn't grabbed a point.
  • Got tickets plenty left didnt say how much...
  • I predict 1,500ish Addicks there today.

One thing I asked you to do.....

You prob have ticket already lol if not be fine dont worry

He is worrying as the ticket is his wife's Christmas present

Had 3 and just got another 2. Plenty left

He is worrying as the ticket is his wife's Christmas present
    She’s just had the privilege of using the ladies toilets.
  • Sponsored links:

How many ? ;)
  • edited December 2017

Got tickets plenty left didnt say how much...

How many ? ;)
    Same as Robinson’s formation....433.
  • Wish I never bothered
  • Is it an evening kick off? I’m really up for this one and reckon we will win comfortably.
  • 1300 odd there today. Poor turnout imo. I mean, what else is there to do on boxing day ?
  • edited December 2017
    Must have been less than two hundred tickets sold on the day. I was stood to the left of the goal and there were plenty of visible empty seats in the rows near me.

Didn't walk past the goal so I have no idea how populated the other side of the stand was.
  • Simonsen said:

Boxing Day football is part of my family's tradition. One game I still remember vividly is Arsenal at Sellout in '88 - their title-winning year. Got into the ground just before kick-off and the Holmesdale was packed with Gooners and they had the seats all the way along the Arf Awake too. They went 2-0 up, Steve MacKenzie scored a screamer but they scored again so another late screamer from him was irrelevant.

Was the same season as the memorable 2-2 at Highbury with Morts screamer in front of the North Bank to earn us a point - Theo Foley sorted me tickets so was literally sat behind him and GG in the main stand paddock

The Selhurst game; one screamer (low and hard)
  • A good 500-odd less then the same fixture a year ago.
  • CAFCTrev said:

A good 500-odd less then the same fixture a year ago.

Trains were running that day though. I don't think it was a bad turnout when you take the awkward travel into consideration
  • 1300 odd there today. Poor turnout imo. I mean, what else is there to do on boxing day ?

Plenty.