Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Summer Drinks - 28th June - London Bridge

Comments

• Options
    And we all have to dress like pirates for identification ahar!
  • Options
    You want to make the most of that costume eh?
  • Options
    ScoSco
    edited June 2007
    It is addictive! It's started invading my work life as well...

GW381H274
  • Options
    is this evening open to everyone?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: markwebb21[/cite]is this evening open to everyone?

That it be jim-lad that it be! Ahar!
  • Options
    everyone / anyone invited.

We just going to meet up for a few jars and put some faces to names.

We'll meet as planned outside the Market Porter and take it from there. If you don't know anyone, and appreciate its awkward when you don't, have a look at some of the pictures in the gallery of the charity games and memorise the ugly ones.

But it will be easier to work out than you think.
  • Options
    hehe ok cool. ill check it out.
  • Options
    Look for Ollie (MCS) if you miss him there be no hope for ye Jim lad.

AHAR!!
  • Options
    Shiver me timbers!
  • Options
    what is this whole pirate thing?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There's the devil to pay for ye! ahar!
  • Options
    Parlay?
  • Options
    Bollox!! Cant make it now as I have a huge client meeting first thing Friday morning that I just cannot be anywhere near hungover for.........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Bollox!! Cant make it now as I have a huge client meeting first thing Friday morning that I just cannot be anywhere near hungover for.........

Is your Dad still coming along?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Bollox!! Cant make it now as I have a huge client meeting first thing Friday morning that I just cannot be anywhere near hungover for.........
    i hope your dad is still coming
  • Options
    LOL! No.

As I said, we are a unit ;-)
  • Options
    Dan, you are the new Carter.
  • Options

You scallywag! There be no time for lilly-livered scurvy hands on my ship. Argh!

PS: I shall now cease with pirate related sayings.
  • Options
    Myself & Carlsberg will get there from darkest Kent eventually sometime after 6.30pm, can I wear my Pirate outfit ?
  • Options
    Whats with the pirate sh*t?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the BBC doesnt have it down to rain tomorrow night so either pub should be good for a good catch up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]the BBC doesnt have it down to rain tomorrow night so either pub should be good for a good catch up.
    you got the word "catch" mixed up with piss i think
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Whats with the pirate sh*t?

Sorry, that information is only for people who are going.
  • Options
    Woohoo it's today! Haven't had a drink since Saturday, been working till almost 8 every night for the past two weeks with interviewing and stuff so really looking forward to this!
  • Options
    How about a roll call..??????????

I'm passing through about 7pm
  • Options
    roll calls never work, because only about 4 people reply and then others get jittery feet !!

i'll be there from 5.30-5.45. I'll be the one with a haddock on the end of a stick.....
  • Options
    I'll be there at about 6:15 - that is of course that I don't get lost!

Mx
  • Options
    i'll be there about 6.30 ish
  • Options
    if anyone thinking of coming tonight is worried they don't know anyone / won't be able to recognise anyone etc, send me a whisper and i'll help you out
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]if anyone thinking of coming tonight is worried they don't know anyone / won't be able to recognise anyone etc, send me a whisper and i'll help you out
    AFKA will be the one in the cream suit with a red carnation in the button hole.

be there bout 6.30 depending on trains from Charing X