Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Summer Drinks - 28th June - London Bridge

Comments

• Options
    Myself & Carlsberg with be attending trains allowing at around 6.45pm ish
  • Options
    ill be there about 5.45. office is virtually closed today and im so gutted i didnt work late as i would be heading off to bed now like the rest of them!!! growl.

so afka - shall we walk across london bridge together... ill hold your hand if you fancy
  • Options
    I'll be there about 6ish. Look out for the bloke with a parrot on his shoulder ahar!
  • Options
    I'll be there 5:30 - 6ish.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    so afka - shall we walk across london bridge together... ill hold your hand if you fancy

sounds good, speak later
  • Options
    im also not getting this pirate business... im sure that when i find out later that it will be hysterically funny !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]im also not getting this pirate business... im sure that when i find out later that it will be hysterically funny !

Get used to disappointment...
  • Options
    Can't make it but hope you all have a good time.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Can't make it but hope you all have a good time.
    We were hoping for the champers again Chirps!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Can't make it but hope you all have a good time.
    We were hoping for the champers again Chirps!

Lol! Next City Addicks meeting maybe.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Whats with the pirate sh*t?

Sorry, that information is only for people who are going.

In that case I hope it pisses down, your lager is flat and the barmaid sprinkles pubes in your scampi fries
  • Options
    Hope someone will be selling copies of Proud to be an Addick - The fund needs a boost!
  • Options
    meeting cheeseroll after 4. going to the 20/20 ketman. then back to the porter (oiled).
  • Options
    Have fun tonight, everyone.
    At least I wont be there to fuel the debate about the women's team...(winky, smiley thing)
  • Options
    we'll raise a wee dram in your absence !!
  • Options
    Cheers AFKA - and cry a few tears for me over DB's departure if it's confirmed by then...
  • Options
    we're going to discuss valley gold instead. hope the pub has a late license, we may be there some time arguing this one out! ;-)
  • Options
    Good luck with that, Suzi - would have enjoyed that one too!
  • Options
    Valley Golders have access to the seperate VIP area, so bring your cards :-)
  • Options
    Managed to get out of meeting so now gona head over to the pub with you guys. How many are meeting up ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Managed to get out of meeting so now gona head over to the pub with you guys. How many are meeting up ?
    More than went to Boro away i think!
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    sounds like a fair few attending now..
    Hope they serve carling extra!!
  • Options
    The person who correctly identies the tie I am wearing tonight will get a free copy of my latest cd off me. :-)
  • Options
    West Ham tie to match your West Ham scarf?
  • Options
    Li Tie
  • Options
    an ashes commemorative one
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]West Ham tie to match your West Ham scarf?

LMAO
  • Options
    Sorry not to have made it tonight (and I bloody suggested it!)

Had a half day booked and the proverbial hit the fan at work today......... Boss now owes me big time for this.
  • Options
    Sorry to have missed this as well, clashed with a gig by the very fine Sons & Daughters up in Kikburn