Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

new striker who you’d like to see in January?

Comments

• Options
    Clayton Donaldson at Sheffield United - although he is in their team at the moment so probably no chance.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    dizzee said:

Pu Edam

Now you’re just making in up.
  • Options
    BWP - he's on a break.
  • Options
    Nobody will sell us anybody who is fit and has a goal-scoring record because a) why would you sell somebody like that and b) Duchats will not spend the money anyway.
    Let us stop kidding ourselves.
  • Options

It will not be anyone from a higher league or even from this division.

If it is I'll eat my hat.

You promise, Golfie?

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

It will not be anyone from a higher league or even from this division.

If it is I'll eat my hat.

You promise, Golfie?

I presume Golfie doesn't realise Doyle "plays" for Preston ? Munch munch.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Clayton Donaldson at Sheffield United - although he is in their team at the moment so probably no chance.

4/8 for Sheff United. He's not super prolific throughout his career (1/3ish, not bad), but he would fit that all around forward role really well. But yeah, no chance at that. Even if he was available I can't see him dropping down a level, think there would be Championship interest.

According to Wikipedia he has a son called Hendrix, so everything else aside he'd still be an automatic yes for me.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

4/8 for Sheff United. He's not super prolific throughout his career (1/3ish, not bad), but he would fit that all around forward role really well. But yeah, no chance at that. Even if he was available I can't see him dropping down a level, think there would be Championship interest.

According to Wikipedia he has a son called Hendrix, so everything else aside he'd still be an automatic yes for me.
    34 in Feb as well. I’d take 1 in 10 at moment from a striker :smiley:
  • Options
    Not sure I would want him but maybe we will try for Mavidivi again? Last time I checked he was getting zero game time at Preston.
  • Options
    Just someone who can win a header and maybe take a 1 in 5 chance at am open goal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Doidge at Forest Green, 6ft 2, only 25 and scored 11 goals in a struggling team, don't reckon he can be any worse than Magennis, KAG or Doodoo to be honest
  • Options
    Messi
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Mcnulty of coventry
    Lyle Taylor afc Wimbledon
    Kiefer Moore Rotherham
  • Options
    Danny Rose, Mansfield, League 2.

Only 24, a little short at 5'8" but has 11 goals so far this season.
  • Options
    James Collins, Luton, 11 goals this year and stands 6'2".

Not a one year wonder, scored 20 last year for Crawley.
  • Options
    Terry Robbins or Trevor Booker
  • Options
    Steve Portway.
  • Options
    They wont sign anybody so doesn't matter
  • Options
    I’m convinced Godden will be coming.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Paul Gorman
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    No way we are paying a fee in the window. An extension of the best contract and the arsenal kid who scored in the league cup is the best we can hope for. Of course come the end of the window we will hear people ramp their prices up for charlton. We only want to sign our number one targets and my personal favourite we didn't sign him because we don't think he can score goals in the championship.
  • Options
    We will more than likely end up with the 2 Chance brothers...Little & No...

Merry Chrimbo Everyone
  • Options
    Hmm going to be difficult to try and sign Doyle now...
  • Options

Eoin Doyle.

We will see enough of him on the 6th proper player great fella and Oldham doing all they can to keep him if you see Ritchie wellins Tweet to him
  • Options
    Always thought Robinson would go back for Kieran Agard
  • Options

Fumbluff said:

Paul Gorman

Cambridge away one season. Gorman was on the bench and I was sitting near where he was warming up. I was eating chips and offered him one - he took the remaing chips (probably about 14) and put them in his warm up jacket pocket and finished them off.

Pretty sure I was there that game and in warm up he come up to away end and said 'quick preview of today's game' he then picked the ball up and kicked it as high in the air as he could and walked off.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Is he Ched Evans' mate?
  • Options
    Who we like and who we'll end up with two very different things. Not sure anyone who's doing well would come to us.