Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Xmas Threads - Christmas Day drinking

What's been done so far?

What's currently washing down the dinner?

What's still on the agenda?

Comments

• Options
    Little mid match break has now finished , siesta over and the Gin is getting walloped as we speak

So far i have done 3/4s of a bottle of Copperhead gin got me eye on the Rhubarb and ginger one next

Topped of with turkey sarnies and a game of pie face sky high
  • Options
    I challenged myself at the start of the month to try and do 6 months without drinking.

I thought today would be really tough, but hasn't actually been that difficult. Usually, knock back about 6/8 pints on Christmas Day and have a couple of chasers.
  • Options
    don't really drink much these days. Two glasses of a nice Sauvignon Blanc with lunch, just poured myself a largish JD and coke. Maybe another later and that will be it.
  • Options
    The raspberry Gin May side track me from the Ginger bstds
  • Options
    A bottle of Prosecco this afternoon. I don't really like it but the wife got a case for a Christmas gift from her work so it would be rude not to.
    On the Budweiser now.
  • Options
    Prosecco with breakfast and dinner, numerous bottles of Stella throughout the day. Will round off the day with a few Cognacs later on.
  • Options
    Been driving today so nothing so far but a magnum of Prosecco in the fridge. Not my favourite thing but if I don't help share it tomorrow may be ruined because of my Wife's hangover. Tomorrow I may get the rhubarb and ginger gin like NLA (Whitley Neil?). I will get a couple of pints at Welling v Darts before settling down for gin and maybe a drop of Caribbean rum.
  • Options
    1x bottle of Fischer

20x pints of water

Ho Ho Ho
  • Options
    Couple of large Hooegardens and champagne before dinner. Glass of white at dinner, a few G&T’s early evening and now back on Hooegarden.
  • Options

Been driving today so nothing so far but a magnum of Prosecco in the fridge. Not my favourite thing but if I don't help share it tomorrow may be ruined because of my Wife's hangover. Tomorrow I may get the rhubarb and ginger gin like NLA (Whitley Neil?). I will get a couple of pints at Welling v Darts before settling down for gin and maybe a drop of Caribbean rum.

Whitley Neil is aving it however the hortus raspberry treacle is actually quite good
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Couple of rum cocktails between 1 and 3 and now just a JD and coke. That'll be all though. Not a big fan of drink anymore.
  • Options
    Rose, white wine, Prosecco, ciders, half a glass of brandy so far.
  • Options
    Bottle of Asti.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

4 cans of Tennents Super with breakfast, 2 two litrebottles of white lightening cider with lunch, 3 bottles of Buckfast in the afternoon (one I managed to down in under 30 seconds). 6 more Tennants Super with dinner and I’m now on my 3rd bottle of vodka (straight). Probably have a glass of water after this, you know, just in case I get a hangover in the morning.

You must be feeling a bit hungry - I’ve just ordered an Uber to bring me a munchy box down from Glasgow - I’ll make it 2 and get him to drop one off to you.

imageimage
  • Options
    On the corona's, will be on the southern comfort and lemonade soon.

Tomorrow will be the bigger one as got my mum and brothers over at my place, more corona, more southern comfort, advocaat, prosecco
  • Options
    Started around 9am with a couple of halves of Pond Life, then some Veuve Clicquot with breakie. Worked lunchtime and just drank water. Had a couple of pints of Pond again preparing dinner and a lovely red with it; 2015 Composizione Rosso, Veneto - beautiful.
    Will finish off with a couple more Pond later with my cold meat sarni around 11.
  • Options

4 cans of Tennents Super with breakfast, 2 two litrebottles of white lightening cider with lunch, 3 bottles of Buckfast in the afternoon (one I managed to down in under 30 seconds). 6 more Tennants Super with dinner and I’m now on my 3rd bottle of vodka (straight). Probably have a glass of water after this, you know, just in case I get a hangover in the morning.

And yet your grammar is nearly perfect.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Only a glass of wine with dinner and a chocolate mint baileys during the day as running around after my two little uns.

Been enjoying a couple of Waggle Dances and some spiced rum and ginger beer since their bedtime though.
  • Options
    Bit of Buck's Fizz when parents popped in this morning, two glasses of Brut with dinner, couple of Buds this evening and now a drop of homemade Baileys before bed. Knackered
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One small glass of creme de menthe
  • Options

Bit of Buck's Fizz when parents popped in this morning, two glasses of Brut with dinner, couple of Buds this evening and now a drop of homemade Baileys before bed. Knackered

I know it doesn’t smell that great but I wouldn’t resort to drinking it.
  • Options
    bucks fizz this morning, then went out for a run so had to top up the bucks fizz when I got back. then been on rekorderlig and soon moving onto the baileys
  • Options

Couple of large Hooegardens and champagne before dinner. Glass of white at dinner, a few G&T’s early evening and now back on Hooegarden.

Now moved onto Baileys but am flagging if I’m honest.
  • Options
    Last guest has left just short of me asking for the 1000th time anyone want a drink.
    Hold on wife just asked any chance of a cup of tea.
  • Options

Homemade Bailey's?
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Homemade Bailey's?
    Yep, wife makes it every Christmas. Something she used to do every year with her grandad. Carried on doing it every year with her niece keeping the family tradition going. It's lush
  • Options
    Used to love Baileys. We would order a large scotch with a large Baileys over the festive period, ending up with nearly half a pint of Baileys.

Never done me no harm......
  • Options
    Im on. Srunk mofo
  • Options
    Untold shots now.

Battleship shots.