Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You know summer is nearly here when

Pete Tong does his opening show tonight from
Cafe mambo in ibiza!!!

cant wait to get back out to my real home!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    birds in the city suddenly appear with next to nothing on....
  • Options
    SUMMER DORIS!!

The best time of the year to be a bloke!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]Pete Tong does his opening show tonight from
    Cafe mambo in ibiza!!!

Cannot wait till 6th July when I go..!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]SUMMER DORIS!!

The best time of the year to be a bloke!

Seconded.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]Pete Tong does his opening show tonight from
    Cafe mambo in ibiza!!!

will you be out there any other times over the summer mate?
    im there for 2 weeks in august (radio 1 weekend as per usual)
    & then will get out there a couple more times for some of the closing parties
  • Options
    When you can enjoy a lager top in a beer garden without feeling either cold or homosexual!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]
    Cafe mambo in ibiza!!!

Not sure, may go out again if I can afford it as a couple of mates are going over a couple of weeks later, might pop over for another weekend nothing more though.
  • Options
    i might be going to ibiza for the first time this year.
  • Options
    Cafe mambo in ibiza!!!

Not sure, may go out again if I can afford it as a couple of mates are going over a couple of weeks later, might pop over for another weekend nothing more though.

let me know if you do go back out in august or september mate.. i might be there at the same time
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i might be going to ibiza for the first time this year.

LMAO
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i might be going to ibiza for the first time this year.

LMAO

yep. hilarious. i'm going in september when the real music arrives.
  • Options

I suppose it must be for that Rock thing they now do. Cannot seee you in Amnesia dancing on a Cream night with 7,000 heads bopping up & down, smashing down little fellas :-)
  • Options

I suppose it must be for that Rock thing they now do. Cannot seee you in Amnesia dancing on a Cream night with 7,000 heads bopping up & down, smashing down little fellas :-)

nope, i'd rather remember my night out, rather than assume it was a good time as i can't recall much of it ! :-P

i'd love to go to proper ibiza, was gonna go with a mate last year as she wanted to do it before she was 30, but we didn't get around to it then.
  • Options

or on the space terrace at 9am still going strong with carl cox absolutley mangled out your brain!
    ahhhh sounds like heaven to me!
  • Options

or on the space terrace at 9am still going strong with carl cox absolutley mangled out your brain!
    ahhhh sounds like heaven to me!

Sounds great but alas the Terrace at Space has now Gone due to the noise :-(
  • Options
    it will always be the same old terrace to me!!
    just covered over these days

i have soooo many great memories (& missing moments) there!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]it will always be the same old terrace to me!!
    just covered over these days

i have soooo many great memories (& missing moments) there!!

LOL I know what you mean, I think my funniest memory of Space was trying to score some lil fellas whilst with my girlfriend at the time in tow, the lady I spoke to insisted she passed them to me mouth to mouth due to security, cannot say the Doris was too happy with me afterwards, still they were for her as well. In Hindsight I should have insisted the doris do it with her then I could of watched :-)
  • Options
    was she a local? quite short bird?

if its the same one im thinking of she is there every year.. she works the clubs with her b/f and a couple of mates.. know her quite well
  • Options
    Getting back to topic; you know summer is normally here when ...

there is big-lilled biff all over the show.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Getting back to topic; you know summer is normally here when ...

there is big-lilled biff all over the show.

Just made me laugh out loud boss!!

Don't know when that day is but it's the day girls stop wearing tights with their skirts and the day they all smell nice.

It's the same day every year though normally in May
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Just made me laugh out loud boss!!

Don't know when that day is but it's the day girls stop wearing tights with their skirts and the day they all smell nice.

It's the same day every year though normally in May

We've lost Carter.
  • Options
    Ibiza Rocks for me hopefully!
  • Options
    he's never been the same since he flew to Blackburn Sco
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Ibiza Rocks for me hopefully!

Yes Ibiza Does Rock without them Crappy Bands thank you very much :-)
  • Options
    You could be right, that 'sunshine bus' you raggamuffins used to drag yourselves to the Northern territory was a shambles. No en-suite (Andy, beer cans do not count), no meal, no dvd.

The only way to travel is the splitter section of the plane!
  • Options
    Know it summer when,...... All the girls start wearing see through clothes & their hipster jeans revealing their latest Thong...marvellous
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Know it summer when,...... All the girls start wearing see through clothes & their hipster jeans revealing their latest Thong...marvellous

KETTERS! This is a family board!!

Shame on you........

ps
    Don't forget the thumb-holes underneath the tramp stamps
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Know it summer when,...... All the girls start wearing see through clothes & their hipster jeans revealing their latest Thong...marvellous

... and their bellies - not necessarily so marvelous!
  • Options
    How has this tread turned from being about music in the summer to you guys perving over what us girls wear?!?!?!?!?

;-)

xx
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    It's what we do